AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Enemies and friends
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

biffbaffboff

Now that this was implemented
08.June.17 - Made the enemy list show the top 5 ACTIVE enemies instead of the old-timers.

We should have our profiles cleaned up aswell.All the inactives who added you as a friend or enemy should no longer show on our profiles.This would show exactly who is the most liked and disliked.
Hmm.

SisterLynx

Inactives should not be on any list. I'd like to see who the real top dogs are.

Marlo

Inactive's should be on every pantheon list that they worked hard enough to get too. If you stay away from the game too long, those reached heights will be assumed by the next best thing.

I do like the idea of their inactivity making their friends and enemies list inactive though.

SisterLynx

If they sign on they are not inactive anymore. They take their place back.

biffbaffboff

I have 67 friends and im wondering how many are still active.I may only have 5 really as the rest are no longer playing,who knows.SG has a shed load and i wonder how many of his are still around.

Id like to think the most liked player was of the current crop of AL actives,not some outdated compilation :wink:
Here's a quote of a post I made on one of the many other threads where people try to take away the inactives legacies.

w00k Wrote:Inactives should most certainly stay in the pantheon. These people were old school powerhouses and worked hard to attain their status and shouldn't have that diminished. Plus, it's nice to know when you've passed them up.

Loki

Thanks for bringing this up again; we haven't had a thread on inactive players in almost 24 hours.

Inactives should hold their place and keep their friends/enemies, whether they sign in or not.
I don't see why the inactives are as big a deal as many are making them out to be. They want them gone so bad..It's not like they're hurting anyone. In fact, they've helped many gain easy experience.

Marlo

VerboseCarSalesman Wrote:Here is me quoting myself being amazing.

VerboseCarSalesman Wrote:Didn't you know I was the end all be all of conversation?
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's