Enemies and friends
2008.Jun.24, 03:52 PM

I'm with you biff. Some of my old friends no longer play. Would like to see the friends list cleared of inactives. Or a least taken off the friends total . Pantheon is like a museum and no player should be removed from it. Perhaps the pantheon should show inactives in a dif color than actives. Seems easy enough.
2008.Jun.24, 04:38 PM

There has been talk of increasing the pantheon size before. So if you had the inacatives names in a diffrent color, and have it go up to the top 50 active players.
2008.Jun.24, 08:51 PM

seeing how everyone's talking about friends and enemies lists i'd really apreciate(and i don't think i'm the onlyone) to be able to see who added me as a friend and who added me on his black list

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Jun.24, 08:59 PM

Lucky666 Wrote:seeing how everyone's talking about friends and enemies lists i'd really apreciate(and i don't think i'm the onlyone) to be able to see who added me as a friend and who added me on his black list

I asked that question as well and seems no one else wants to know
2008.Jun.24, 09:01 PM

why not
i think it's just better to play the game with all the cards face up

Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Jun.24, 09:18 PM

Same here but others don't feel the same they'd rather not know who adds them as a friend or enemy

But if you knew who added you then you could add them as well
2008.Jun.24, 09:31 PM

I think knowing who blacklisted you would provoke more whining in the forums. I personally like listening to the whiners though so maybe it would be cool.
2008.Jun.24, 09:36 PM

well i don't know
i mean you get on someones blacklist for a reason so i don't see a point into crying and bugging other people with it
i think it would make the game more intresting

2008.Jun.24, 09:59 PM

I'm against that idea, simply because a lot of my friends come from the Marvel family time and with half my gangmates having me on their enemies list (for the sole purpose of upsetting me, being a huge friendwhore) I would probably end up with more enemies than friends... :cry:
2008.Jun.24, 10:04 PM

if you've added them on your enemis list for a supid reason you can remove them(it's takes only a clik :wink: )
plus i'd rather have 100 enemies for the "right reasons" than 10 friends for wrong reasons Twisted