Enemies and friends
2008.Jun.24, 01:50 PM

Duh im not talking about inactive's.Im talking about the current player profile's.

I have 67 friends and 50 enemies.Now i know that alot of these are "old" players,inactives.

The inactives still have a say in who is recognized as the most liked or most hated. I say clean our profiles up to take into account only the players who are active in our profiles. Nothing to do with the inactives prolfe's
2008.Jun.24, 01:51 PM

Just because they're gone doesn't mean they don't still hate you.

Sounds to me like ol' biffybaffy is worried he'll end up on the most hated list soon.
2008.Jun.24, 01:53 PM

or want to keep you on the quick list for attacking Smile

doh
2008.Jun.24, 01:54 PM

Lol.
2008.Jun.24, 01:55 PM

I'd like a tag somewhere lol

But in truth i often wonder when im in jail for what seems like hours where are all my 67 friends?
2008.Jun.24, 02:07 PM

Friend forget about you when your locked up but when your out and they're in jail you'll be the first person they mail
2008.Jun.24, 02:20 PM

w00k wrote:
Inactives should most certainly stay in the pantheon. These people were old school powerhouses and worked hard to attain their status and shouldn't have that diminished. Plus, it's nice to know when you've passed them up.

If you know when you passed them up it gives you an idea of their stats. Is that fair to the inactives? if they log on after you've past them you wouldn't know by how much.

Don't take them out of the game, just off the list.
2008.Jun.24, 02:22 PM

SisterLynx Wrote:w00k wrote:
Inactives should most certainly stay in the pantheon. These people were old school powerhouses and worked hard to attain their status and shouldn't have that diminished. Plus, it's nice to know when you've passed them up.

If you know when you passed them up it gives you an idea of their stats. Is that fair to the inactives? if they log on after you've past them you wouldn't know by how much.

Deviating from my topic.Please stay on topic Twisted
2008.Jun.24, 02:23 PM

SisterLynx Wrote:Don't take them out of the game, just off the list.

Nah. Keep them on.
2008.Jun.24, 02:34 PM

SisterLynx Wrote:w00k wrote:

[Ignore User]