New Hospitalization code?
2008.May.19, 02:48 PM

I think everything is just fine as is. I normally don't even use the hosp function. The game is enough catered to donators, this is just ANOTHER way to bring the low donators out of the loop. And it was just stated that ADMIN would stay out of our fights, and now this new code comes along. It's a dog gone shame and a half.
2008.May.19, 02:56 PM

lol
2008.May.19, 02:57 PM

lol omg I just fell of my chair there, lmao whens the next show I love a good laugh lol
2008.May.19, 03:44 PM

with hospital times not decreasing for each subsequant attack there needs to be some sort of cost to hospitalizing somebody that makes people go should i continue or not. If there isnt then some ego maniac that needs to hospitalize some low level schmuck for 4 days to feel better about himself will do just that. then we will see the growing community that we have start dwindling. ans since very few, if any of the people that have complained about any potential change, have proposed a suitable alternative i dont see anything wrong with this being implemented. BTW letting the community police itself has already failed and i dont see why it would work now.

When people stop taking this game more seriously than they do their own life then these problems will go away.
2008.May.19, 03:52 PM

Saerin Wrote:with hospital times not decreasing for each subsequant attack there needs to be some sort of cost to hospitalizing somebody that makes people go should i continue or not. If there isnt then some ego maniac that needs to hospitalize some low level schmuck for 4 days to feel better about himself will do just that. then we will see the growing community that we have start dwindling. ans since very few, if any of the people that have complained about any potential change, have proposed a suitable alternative i dont see anything wrong with this being implemented. BTW letting the community police itself has already failed and i dont see why it would work now.

When people stop taking this game more seriously than they do their own life then these problems will go away.

totally disagree :roll:
2008.May.19, 03:53 PM

shadowinc Wrote:
Saerin Wrote:with hospital times not decreasing for each subsequant attack there needs to be some sort of cost to hospitalizing somebody that makes people go should i continue or not. If there isnt then some ego maniac that needs to hospitalize some low level schmuck for 4 days to feel better about himself will do just that. then we will see the growing community that we have start dwindling. ans since very few, if any of the people that have complained about any potential change, have proposed a suitable alternative i dont see anything wrong with this being implemented. BTW letting the community police itself has already failed and i dont see why it would work now.

I wonder why. :roll:

-some low level schmuck
2008.May.19, 05:21 PM

I love how that one guy threatened to hold out his $20 donation over all this. epic.
2008.May.19, 05:24 PM

grabtindy Wrote:
shadowinc Wrote:

I wonder why. :roll:

-some low level schmuck

why ask why
2008.May.21, 05:33 PM

As a low level that recently suffered at the hands of the last big hosping war, I have one thing to say:

Suck it up.

This game is fun because of the possibilities. I responded to the constant hosps in two ways, by providing intel of who was currently at my location, and by staying serious or crit as much as possible.

So...there's my two bits.
2008.May.21, 05:39 PM

i love the new hospital code now i can hospital CarlWeathers ALL DAY LONG without my time going down much hehehe i've found me a personal whooping boy just to help burn off some of that extra energy