Gang mergers
2008.Nov.30, 08:40 PM

I remember, back when I was still runnin' RotS, that my gang, and a few other small gangs, got together and picked a fight with SV..Actually won, somehow. It was sweet..

It's a lot harder to do that now, though, since all of the big gangs are built and the lower level weapons don't take much more than splinters out of the hideouts..
2008.Nov.30, 08:52 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:I remember, back when I was still runnin' RotS, that my gang, and a few other small gangs, got together and picked a fight with SV..Actually won, somehow. It was sweet..

It's a lot harder to do that now, though, since all of the big gangs are built and the lower level weapons don't take much more than splinters out of the hideouts..

But at the same time, I think that it should be hard to beat a gang like SV or any of the top gangs. At least to me, it would be ridiculous if, say, my gang could take on SV with a couple of other little gangs and be able to beat them easily after all the time, money and effort SV has spent in this game. But at the same time, I don't think that it would be impossible to beat them. Yes, this is a fighting game, but there is also an element of strategy and timing involved. I find certain people want things too easy in the game (Tommi, this is not directed at you, but certain lower level/ newer people). If you are weaker than someone, work harder and come up with a strategy, talk to people, make friends, do what you have to do.
2008.Nov.30, 09:00 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:I remember, back when I was still runnin' RotS, that my gang, and a few other small gangs, got together and picked a fight with SV..Actually won, somehow. It was sweet..

HAHA! I remember... *whistles*
2008.Nov.30, 09:09 PM

It'd be too hard to do that, now.
2008.Nov.30, 09:20 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:It'd be too hard to do that, now.

It would take more planning and the other top gangs... you would need 30 online. It is all a matter of having the right numbers and people who walk the walk :shock:

it can be done!
2008.Nov.30, 09:24 PM

but is it worth it ...

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2008.Nov.30, 09:25 PM

randomjacker Wrote:
TommiTheTaco Wrote:It'd be too hard to do that, now.

It would take more planning and the other top gangs... you would need 30 online. It is all a matter of having the right numbers and people who walk the walk :shock:

it can be done!

Yeah, if we get enough people and shut down the power plants in your neighbourhood so you guys can't get online. We might have a chance Wink
2008.Nov.30, 09:30 PM

MalhutRa Wrote:

But at the same time, I think that it should be hard to beat a gang like SV or any of the top gangs. At least to me, it would be ridiculous if, say, my gang could take on SV with a couple of other little gangs and be able to beat them easily after all the time, money and effort SV has spent in this game. But at the same time, I don't think that it would be impossible to beat them. Yes, this is a fighting game, but there is also an element of strategy and timing involved. I find certain people want things too easy in the game (Tommi, this is not directed at you, but certain lower level/ newer people). If you are weaker than someone, work harder and come up with a strategy, talk to people, make friends, do what you have to do.
Where were you before?!?!?!

I vote this guy for noob of the year and best anti-whiner that isnt in the top donors.

If only we had 2-3k more low levels like you...
2008.Nov.30, 09:34 PM

Thor Wrote:I vote this guy for noob of the year and best anti-whiner that isnt in the top donors.

If only we had 2-3k more low levels like you...

2nd'd

My sentiments exactly...