Gang mergers
2008.Nov.29, 09:21 AM
Gang mergers
Its been brought up before I know but what with 3 or 4 gangs running things around here I think its time this could be implemented.

Perhaps have a cap on merging gangs to a max of 20 spots,but it would allow some smaller gangs to merge into one bigger one.
2008.Nov.29, 09:23 AM

And I suppose asking that they pay the 20 millions it cost to get to 20 slots when they merge would be considering as the end of the world? :?
2008.Nov.29, 09:28 AM

I agree, it was expensive to get spots. It would be nice to see some emerging factions though.
2008.Nov.29, 09:29 AM

p.s. What with the upgrades? You cant stack em either?
2008.Nov.29, 10:46 AM

Maybe this would be where the 'Gang Message' idea that someone posted a while back could come in.

Gangs could be merged by communication rather than slots/upgrades.
With a big family like the Shadows for example, a gang mail could got to all gangs for a surge at X time or to jump in and declare.

Would let smaller gangs group up. I dunno. Thoughts?

1.) You hit for 1445 points of damage. XXXXX resists 29 for a total of 1416 damage.

2008.Nov.29, 10:48 AM

I quite like weathers idea, I cant see gang mergers being practical due to cost

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2008.Nov.29, 10:53 AM

unless combining gangs was an option.... have 2 10 man gangs merge together and be able to make one 15 man gang with the upgrades being combined evenly.

like say every 10 slot gang u add on gives you 5 slots until the 20th then 1 slot after.

idk im high dont mind me lol

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2008.Nov.29, 11:00 AM

Perhaps, like in real life, there could be gang nations? You know like weathers said, they can be merged in communication and funds, and help each other.
2008.Nov.29, 11:31 AM

Two 6 man gangs merge = 9 man gang.Combined war points split and all upgrades removed.

It would be based on cost of the next spot upgrade.Say you have a 15 man gang and want to merge with a 6 man gang,then the 6man gang would be swallowed up and only 1 spot would be added to the larger gang making it a 16man gang now.

My theory is not to get lots of 16+ gangs but to make it possible for a lot of 12 man gangs as that would only require 4 gangs with 5 members in merging.

You see it a lot when new players come in and start a gang,they get deadwood players and a 6 man hideout but after a couple of weeks they just become whipping boys and the leader gets fed up.Offering the chance for some mergers would allow these gangs to grow,whilst keeping the best players.
2008.Nov.29, 11:32 AM

there also has to be a limit iin how many merges you can do or else we will probaly only have a couple of gangs left cuase of merging

True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.