Gang mergers
2008.Nov.29, 11:38 AM

weathers idea is the most practical. If two gangs were to merge it would be a fight over who was the big leader. so having the comunications one adds another side of it all. Becasue at any moment your ally can turn its back on you haha.
2008.Nov.30, 05:11 PM

drec92 Wrote:there also has to be a limit iin how many merges you can do or else we will probaly only have a couple of gangs left cuase of merging
6X 50 slots gangs for world domination!!!

At least that would save a ton of space on the gang page! :wink:
2008.Nov.30, 06:02 PM

Marlo Wrote:I agree, it was expensive to get spots. It would be nice to see some emerging factions though.

Yeah, cause if you don't take the cost into consideration, people will use it as a cheaper alternative to building up a single gang. If i paid 20M to upgrade my gang, and then found out that some new people were able to get the same amount of slots by combining a bunch of 100k gangs together, I'd be pretty *upset* (had to clean up my language). Especially considering that you guys in the bigger gangs are mostly donors also, or in other words that you probably invested real money into getting yourselves where you are.

As for the idea of common gang mail, would all that really be necessary? I think smaller gangs should take some of the responsibility upon themselves and just do a better job of communicating. If I am planning something, and I want another gang's help, I just go to their userlist and see who's online and message that person, and have him/her communicate directly with the rest of his/her gang. It's an extra couple of steps, but considering I have not invested 20 million into upgrading my gang, I think that it makes sense that I should not have the same advantages.

That being said, I agree also that it would probably be more fun in AL to have some stronger mid-level gangs. The big gangs at the top are pretty impressive I find (at least from my perspective at my low level), but the mid-level gangs don't make for very interesting gameplay I find. And I am not in a position to talk about it, but I would think that it must get a bit boring for you bigger gangs to not really have much of a challenge?
2008.Nov.30, 06:04 PM

Awesome response. You kick butt Malhut.
2008.Nov.30, 07:50 PM

Marlo Wrote:Awesome response. You kick butt Malhut.

Wait till you ask him about bacon.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2008.Nov.30, 07:55 PM

Gornikel Wrote:

That was low brother
2008.Nov.30, 07:58 PM

MalhutRa Wrote:That was low brother

Au contraire my friend.

We're very few to defend and protect the bacon order.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2008.Nov.30, 08:22 PM

MalhutRa Wrote:
Gornikel Wrote:

That was low brother

LMFAO lol

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Nov.30, 08:26 PM

MalhutRa Wrote:That being said, I agree also that it would probably be more fun in AL to have some stronger mid-level gangs. The big gangs at the top are pretty impressive I find (at least from my perspective at my low level), but the mid-level gangs don't make for very interesting gameplay I find. And I am not in a position to talk about it, but I would think that it must get a bit boring for you bigger gangs to not really have much of a challenge?

You know if a bunch of small gangs figured out how to actually work together instead of fighting amongst themselves, gang mergers would not be so desperately needed/ requested. :roll:

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Nov.30, 08:35 PM

Howlsong Wrote:
MalhutRa Wrote:That being said, I agree also that it would probably be more fun in AL to have some stronger mid-level gangs. The big gangs at the top are pretty impressive I find (at least from my perspective at my low level), but the mid-level gangs don't make for very interesting gameplay I find. And I am not in a position to talk about it, but I would think that it must get a bit boring for you bigger gangs to not really have much of a challenge?

You know if a bunch of small gangs figured out how to actually work together instead of fighting amongst themselves, gang mergers would not be so desperately needed/ requested. :roll:

Yeah, I totally agree with that statement. I have said this elsewhere that I am not a big gamer, but in the one other online game that I've played, smaller tribes would form alliances to take on bigger alliances all the time. I was pretty surprised that this does not happen here very often. In the other game, alliances had no special means of communicating between different gangs, just like here, but they found other ways of making it work (IRC, MSN, etc). Of course in the end, once there was an outcome (victory or defeat) the alliance would almost always blowup due to egos, infighting and backstabbing, but that made it fun.