Poll: What is your impression of Theafers?
They are a good bunch of people.
They are a bunch of bullies that pick on the weak
Never really dealt with them.
[Show Results]

Public Opinion Poll: Theafers
2006.Sep.22, 06:45 PM
Public Opinion Poll: Theafers
I'm just curious, in light of the wars the Theafers have had, what do you non-Theafers think of us Theafs?
2006.Sep.23, 04:07 AM

theafers theres no need to gain exp of the weaker gangs using them as easy targets remember 1 day the theafers were 1 of the weaker gangs did any1 destroy you for easy exp? u know how it must feel for them if u have been picked on for easy exp if not take it from me its ANNOYING :!:
2006.Sep.23, 07:12 AM

i know it seems harsh what they're doing but if you think about it,

1. If you could do it why not?
2. If they attacked a medium sized gang there would be a giant war
3. With a game like this, sympathy doesnt get you far (unless you got the $)
4. If they were just left they would be given the impression that this game is easy
5. Lifes not fair
2006.Sep.23, 09:55 AM

This all confuses me... what's wrong with picking on smaller gangs for respect?

I'd personally have no problem with stronger gangs attacking us, it's part of the game, surely? The strong survive, the weak have to get stronger in order to survive too. Once you're strong enough, you can start feeding on those gangs starting up, and work your way up the ladder. If it starts getting too much being hammered by higher clans, mail them and work out a ceasefire.

I'd only say a gang were bullies if a smaller gang expressed that they're really struggling to improve because they're constantly in hospital, and the attacking gang refused to stop... that then shows bad sport, and they would deserve punishment from other gangs.
2006.Sep.23, 09:57 AM

we rule
2006.Sep.23, 11:45 AM

i dont like what they are doing but im just glad its not me... its not my problem
2006.Sep.23, 12:54 PM

It's not been a 1 way street, I know this much. Ive spent time in the hospital over this war as well. No pity parties for the "weaker".
2006.Sep.23, 04:04 PM

The other gangs started it by picking on F.E.A.R ":)
2006.Sep.23, 04:17 PM

4 gangs vs 1 gang w/ 3 members...too bad for t6m...that's life...a survival of the fittest... how come their allies don't help them?
2006.Sep.23, 04:52 PM

Most of the gangs we've attacked have been because of people with big mouths and egos.

badmanbren Wrote:theafers theres no need to gain exp of the weaker gangs using them as easy targets remember 1 day the theafers were 1 of the weaker gangs did any1 destroy you for easy exp? u know how it must feel for them if u have been picked on for easy exp if not take it from me its ANNOYING :!:

We haven't "picked" on anyone.