The Elders Last Gang Standing I AAR
2006.Sep.20, 08:23 PM

zenith Wrote:
Funkonaut Wrote:My only suggestion would be to hold it on a weekend in the future. Not everyone is able to get online at their school/job.

You would be surprised, both Saturday and Sunday combined usually have less traffic than our slowest weekday.

I was thinking the same thing. I usually don't see many people on when I am online on the weekends.
2006.Sep.21, 07:28 AM

I think its because on the weekends people are going to have more spare time so they will be able to do things like go out, on weekdays they wont be able to go out partying or eating cheese or whatever they do on weekends because they have work/school in the morning. I go on after school on weekdays but on weekends i just dont have the spare time.
2006.Sep.21, 08:31 AM

next time could you have things like heats? Group A,B,C... or 1,2,3...

or have gangs paired up and only 1 goes through to the next round
2006.Sep.21, 09:39 AM

I like the idea of a round robin or elimination type tournament
2006.Sep.21, 01:23 PM

Well, there are a few stat heavy 12's and 13's in Bad that I can't' beat.. so I knew none of the others in my gang could beat them.
2006.Sep.25, 12:00 AM

Incase any one missed it or doesn't know;

AAR

A fter
A ction
R eview

An acronyme created by the Army that doesn't have enough Acronyms in the first place.
We need to do this again ASAP so that everything in the game can get al FUBARED, and then we will have a SNAFU in the gang structre. Some might land on thier fith point of contact others may not. Just hurry and wait here so that you can be ready to go OCONUS. Now Koor reffered to an MOS 63B I have no idea what MOS that is, but I'm sure you could look it up at RDL.

See what I mean if I think I could probably put another 100 of those in here, but then you all hate long posts!
2006.Sep.25, 03:04 PM

k then i ent got a clue wot that mail meant
2006.Sep.25, 03:06 PM

Could I be on the CISD committee? Mrgreen

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2006.Sep.25, 03:21 PM

Eaglefreak Wrote:Could I be on the CISD committee? Mrgreen

No but I have a 4856 with your name on it.

Smile
2006.Sep.25, 03:23 PM

is that a DA or DD form?

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin