Should disagreements in the forums be taken into game play
2008.Jul.30, 02:40 PM

Biff, I don't see you complaining when Beshemoth and Marlo Hosp' people for stuff in the forums, or occasionally for no reason at all.

Beshemoth, I don't understand how you can be a part of this thread.

Glass hous'd
2008.Jul.30, 02:42 PM

Xfactor'd
2008.Jul.30, 02:42 PM

Uh oh. Did the peon speak? Does Pee-Pee McLuvin need to go to the hospital? Goo goo gah gah?
2008.Jul.30, 02:49 PM

Not for something said in the forum! That would be wrong of you. You better ask Biff first.
2008.Jul.30, 02:51 PM

Phredrick Wrote:Biff, I don't see you complaining when Beshemoth and Marlo Hosp' people for stuff in the forums, or occasionally for no reason at all.

Glass hous'd
My my.Glasshouses.Our disagreement was over the bust for cash thread where you posted $2000 to bust you butt.I did didnt get paid and hospd you.It was not a disagreement over a topic and i hit you once.1 Rip-off 1 hosp.You then changed you name to insult me so a couple of hosps followed.Then i gave up as was a waste of energy and time.I dont even feel offended that you kept the name to harass or slag me off.I just let it roll.
2008.Jul.30, 02:53 PM

Phredrick Wrote:Not for something said in the forum! That would be wrong of you. You better ask Biff first.

I knew speaking his language would help him to understand. Anyway, I could make up some crap and give myself an excuse to hit you, but..I don't want to imitate the shoe size of other less fortunates.
2008.Jul.30, 02:55 PM

dead horse: kicked

Play your style.

IBTL
2008.Jul.30, 02:58 PM

biffbaffboff Wrote:
Phredrick Wrote:Biff, I don't see you complaining when Beshemoth and Marlo Hosp' people for stuff in the forums, or occasionally for no reason at all.

Glass hous'd
My my.Glasshouses.Our disagreement was over the bust for cash thread where you posted $2000 to bust you butt.I did didnt get paid and hospd you.It was not a disagreement over a topic and i hit you once.1 Rip-off 1 hosp.You then changed you name to insult me so a couple of hosps followed.Then i gave up as was a waste of energy and time.I dont even feel offended that you kept the name to harass or slag me off.I just let it roll.

Okay, Glas hous'd was in reference to Beshemouth, who has hosp'd me numerous times for things said in the forums. Now that that's cleared up... I don't see you complaining when Beshemoth and Marlo Hosp' people for stuff in the forums, or occasionally for no reason at all.
2008.Jul.30, 03:00 PM

When did I hospitalize you for anything you said in the forums? Other than, possibly, right now?
2008.Jul.30, 03:04 PM

Your missing my point too.Its not about the hosps.I dont care i can afford to stim out for the next year.The point is that Loki holds too much sway in the forums and everyone is too scared to disagree with him.He insults players all the time.Money does not buy you the right to offend people like he does.

The old masturbate sign or violin sign its the put down that stops players having a chat or discussion.As soon as he comes along..which is almost 100% certain that he will.. he says his piece and the topic dies.All because they know if they just happen to disagree with him it could well end up with a hosp stay.