Should disagreements in the forums be taken into game play
2008.Jul.30, 02:07 PM

When you can understand his broken english...

Biggrin
2008.Jul.30, 02:08 PM

haha
2008.Jul.30, 02:09 PM

Speaking sense can be difficult for some players.Having a laugh or a disagreement can also be difficult for some players.
2008.Jul.30, 02:11 PM

As far as Loki Hosping people for Forum issues, he has done it for as long as he has been able to and will as long as he wants to. It is how he plays the game. Fact. I have been on the wrong end of those beating so many many times. I just choose to ignore him now.
2008.Jul.30, 02:13 PM

That's the best thing to do. Matching, or beating, him in a game of wits and insults doesn't help. Can't attack him. So, maybe, if we all ignore him..He'll just disappear and be gone.
2008.Jul.30, 02:15 PM

chance Wrote:As far as Loki Hosping people for Forum issues, he has done it for as long as he has been able to and will as long as he wants to. It is how he plays the game. Fact. I have been on the wrong end of those beating so many many times. I just choose to ignore him now.

lol
2008.Jul.30, 02:15 PM

TBH what fun is it when u cant have someone like w00k or loki type of players in the game it would be plain yawn yawn yawn.
2008.Jul.30, 02:16 PM

Not really.
2008.Jul.30, 02:17 PM
Re: Should disagreements in the forums be taken into game pl
biffbaffboff Wrote:I can honestly say that as far as i can remember i have never attacked a player who poked fun at me or slagged me off.Its the forums at the end of the day.I'll argue with anyone in the forums but that is where it stays for me.That will never change.

Bahahahahahahahahahahahah, oh my god, that's awesome!
2008.Jul.30, 02:19 PM

Druchii Wrote:I believe it depends on who is at the receiving end of the argument, description or whatever you would like to call it.

in this thread, General Discussion, all the community is at the "receiving end" of the argument. If any player wants this game to evolve they should help in some way. But as long as every suggestion is brought up to personal disputes or if one person does not know to bring arguments against a suggestion, maybe they should stay away.

It seems that the game is not 100% owned by Err and Zenith.

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio