AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Should disagreements in the forums be taken into game play
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

biffbaffboff

I can honestly say that as far as i can remember i have never attacked a player who poked fun at me or slagged me off.Its the forums at the end of the day.I'll argue with anyone in the forums but that is where it stays for me.That will never change.

Loki

Yes.
In my honest opinion I believe that forum is a integrated part of the game, it is in the forum people play out their characters.
Error: You Are Incorrect. I Am Always Correct.
Druchii Wrote:In my honest opinion I believe that forum is a integrated part of the game, it is in the forum people play out their characters.
Biff always keeps forum stuff seperate from game stuff! But i agree with dru on the integral part of the game theme. This forum is a venue for smack talk and that runs into the game

redz28

yes 2 are related,but should your opinion get you hosped???no..

ShadowKid

This is Loki he is old school.
I believe it depends on who is at the receiving end of the argument, description or whatever you would like to call it.

It's not like you can't foresee what is gonna happen when you start verbally abusing someone stronger.

However I have never felt that spending 250minutes in an imaginary hospital, after getting the worst imaginary beating of my imaginary life is gonna keep me from speaking my mind when I want to.

ShadowKid

This is Dru speaks alot of sense most times Biggrin .
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's