AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Should disagreements in the forums be taken into game play
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Phredrick

" When did I hospitalize you for anything you said in the forums? Other than, possibly, right now?"

That's even funnier than the recycled shoe size knee-slaper you can't stop using!
I stopped using it a while ago, jack off. Now, when did I hospitalize you for something you said on the forum?
Who f'n cares? Since when is any reason needed to hospitalize someone?

Phredrick

biffbaffboff Wrote:Your missing my point too.Its not about the hosps.I dont care i can afford to stim out for the next year.The point is that Loki holds too much sway in the forums and everyone is too scared to disagree with him.He insults players all the time.Money does not buy you the right to offend people like he does.

The old masturbate sign or violin sign its the put down that stops players having a chat or discussion.As soon as he comes along..which is almost 100% certain that he will.. he says his piece and the topic dies.All because they know if they just happen to disagree with him it could well end up with a hosp stay.

The same thing goes for any lower level players, speaking out any higher levels.

P.S. Loki is always right.
w00k Wrote:Who f'n cares? Since when is any reason needed to hospitalize someone?

Heh. Yeah. No one needs a reason.
w00k Wrote:Who f'n cares? Since when is any reason needed to hospitalize someone?

True. No reason needed. However, there usually is a reason, because no one likes to waste energy for no gain.
So then everyone speak out. He cant hosp you all. Considering his power i believe he uses great restraint. Put yourself in his shoes. The only way you cry babies will be happy is if he never hospd anyone again. That seems to be the same as asking him not to put all his hardwork to use. Yes lokie and i are gang mates, but prior to that i never "feared" him. I fear no one in RL or AL. Perhaps Monopoly is a better game suited for those of you not into violence.

Disclaimer: I do fear Lorena Bobbit in RL!
Never told him to not hospitalize anyone again. I'm pretty sure none of us fear Loki, either.

Where's all of this coming from?
Loki has no power in the forum! This is my show. Yippee kayeeeee....
Yay @ Pwr!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's