AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Should disagreements in the forums be taken into game play
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

mudpies

biffbaffboff Wrote:I can honestly say that as far as i can remember i have never attacked a player who poked fun at me or slagged me off.Its the forums at the end of the day.I'll argue with anyone in the forums but that is where it stays for me.That will never change.

I haven't read beyond this post.

You lie, you hit me a good number of times when I've pwn'd you in the forum.

now, to read the rest of the thread.

biffbaffboff

Lies and rubbish.For a start its only recently ive been able to beat you.Also you were in our gang,for a time, we havent battled since.More lies with pies.

Loki

BiffBaffBSer! Hypocrite!

ShadowKid

Seem's mudpies is bored needs to start with a certain player of AL oh the friction.
Hmm. I wonder if Mud can support his statement with some facts? Perhaps a topic, some logs. Zenith MIGHT help out, but..Yeah.
People can do whatever they want for whatever reason they feel if that's how they want to play, whether it be a hosp over a forums post or hitting a lvl 1 noob. This is such a silly debate, if you can call it that.
Hitting a level 1 noob gets people very angry at you, though..

mudpies

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Hitting a level 1 noob gets people very angry at you, though..

Shield'd
Not just the shield. Some people just don't like people doin' that.
Yes, people may get angry but there's still nothing holding someone back from playing how they want to play. Everyone plays differently and for different reasons, there's no set way anyone has to play as long as they are within the game rules. Everyone has fun in their own ways and not everyone has to agree with how someone else plays the game. Nobody should let the "courtesy rules" players have come up with deter them from having their own fun.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's