Should disagreements in the forums be taken into game play
2008.Jul.30, 02:20 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

DikBaffBoffTheSloth, AKA Why, BKA 'OBJ.'
2008.Jul.30, 02:22 PM

lol, just amuses me when I get hosped and saves me the bother of checking for an hour or so lol

I'm totally with dru on this, an imaginary beating is hardly gonna stop me saying what I think, poor old loki and his single digit IQ Sad
2008.Jul.30, 02:22 PM

Its what most players do already.As loki post's his opinions in virtually every single topic most players decide not to offer their own thoughts as it may offend him or disagree with him.Those that do post with an alternative mindset to his will probably first get a slap in the mouth on the forums, an insult or 2 thrown in.Then most think ill not respond to that and bow out quietly.I dont wanna get hosp'd for nothing.Then the topic dies a slow death as no-one has the balls to respond.

Those that think wth this guy just threw a fit at me and slagged me off im not gonna take that.Ill post a reply.Then his authority is put in jeopardy and a hosp normally follows.

Thats AL loki style
2008.Jul.30, 02:24 PM

Aww. People. Lets quit the slander, now. Lets quit the insults. Don't want too many people getting mad. Sad

Again I disagree with Biff, and again I am insulted.

Fn keyboard bullies.

LordSkie Wrote:lol, just amuses me when I get hosped and saves me the bother of checking for an hour or so lol

I'm totally with dru on this, an imaginary beating is hardly gonna stop me saying what I think, poor old loki and his single digit IQ Sad

hey, money talks right?!

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Jul.30, 02:26 PM

Loki Wrote:Again I disagree with Biff, and again I am insulted.

Fn keyboard bullies.

Its about time you felt something,Insulted or whatever the truth hurts.
2008.Jul.30, 02:27 PM

biffbaffboff Wrote:Its what most players do already.As loki post's his opinions in virtually every single topic most players decide not to offer their own thoughts as it may offend him or disagree with him.Those that do post with an alternative mindset to his will probably first get a slap in the mouth on the forums, an insult or 2 thrown in.Then most think ill not respond to that and bow out quietly.I dont wanna get hosp'd for nothing.Then the topic dies a slow death as no-one has the balls to respond.

Those that think wth this guy just threw a fit at me and slagged me off im not gonna take that.Ill post a reply.Then his authority is put in jeopardy and a hosp normally follows.

Thats AL loki style

Agree'd

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2008.Jul.30, 02:39 PM

I hospitalize for personal attacks, not for opinions.

I generally just online attack or mug... sometimes hospitalize one of your friends.... over a difference of opinion. Smile
2008.Jul.30, 02:40 PM

Fact: Loki will be ignored.

Now. Uh..What was the topic again?