whining . . .
2008.Apr.21, 02:20 PM

biffbaffboff Wrote:No saint you asked for this.Earlier today you insulted and provoked marlo in the forums.Then the words flowed with your mouth running the show.Now your the main guy from SV attacking our lower players.So your gonna get slapped back.If you hadent instigated this then you wouldnt be getting hit back in retaliation.

Ive asked you personally to stop then you block my mails.Nice!

I do believe marlo started things in his thread about blocking players and the comment about "whine" that only a few people would understand and was meant as a jab to a player being harassed. but if you'd rather blame me feel free, I honestly don't like hospitalizing most of your gangmates, since I have no problems with them.

If your gang agrees to stop hospitalizing me, I will stop all hospitalizations on them except for greengrow for obvious reasons
2008.Apr.21, 02:22 PM

All I have to say is:

Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers
2008.Apr.21, 02:23 PM

AgentEcks Wrote:All I have to say is:

Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers

mushroom mushroom!
2008.Apr.21, 02:26 PM

Some! As in the newest recruits ..im sure it has happened from all ive heard.But taking in out on the low level players in our gang is pathetic.Guilt by association and all that i dont buy.If i have had issues with a player ive not brought their whole gang into it.

Alot of our players dont have the irl finances to afford stims and it affects their game time more than mine.Im pissed about the attacks on players who cannot defend themselves.Yea what has been going on is not acceptable but in no way are level 17/22 players responsible for that.Nor should they have to bear the brunt of it either.

Blah Blah guilt by association and all that is drek.More like bullying and its over the top. Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil
2008.Apr.21, 02:27 PM

Ahh it's a snake!

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2008.Apr.21, 02:29 PM

I didn't think what I asked was that unreasonable
2008.Apr.21, 02:29 PM

saint Wrote:I do believe marlo started things in his thread about blocking players and the comment about "whine" that only a few people would understand and was meant as a jab to a player being harassed. but if you'd rather blame me feel free, I honestly don't like hospitalizing most of your gangmates, since I have no problems with them.
If your gang agrees to stop hospitalizing me, I will stop all hospitalizations on them except for greengrow for obvious reasons

1.If you dont like something, you dont do it! if you have the power over that thing
2.I think you give yourself to much importance by starting to hospitalize anyone you could
3.I hope i'm right when i'll see the pvp attack logs from the gang page(in 2 hours)

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Apr.21, 02:33 PM

I do believe that the persons responsible should be the ones getting hosp'd even take some of it out on the ones responsible for accepting them into the gang. It bites that the lower levels have to pay the price, when most of them still don't even know what exactly happened.
2008.Apr.21, 02:34 PM

What you asked is what i asked you in the first place.I asked you to stop you read the mail then hit 2 more players.If you wanted to stop and have no issues you shouldnt have poked your nose into the trough.I already offered you the ceasefire and you ignored it.

Now you want it? Its what ive asked you already.I wont hospitalise you again so there ya have it.Just stick to your word and i can send over stims to the rest of my gang.
2008.Apr.21, 02:37 PM

snow1eopardess Wrote:Going with the first statement: the weather. Whine all you would like about the sun, the moon, the stars, and how the magnetic pull affects the weather. Smile I would love to hear about that!

I like this whining, so I will go with that. I live in Edmonton, Alberta. In 24 hours we have received the worst snow storm ever in 20 years. We got a foot of snow and extreme white-out conditions. And what did we do yesterday in it and have to finish next Sunday in it? Move...... Now I have my gang whining about how some of them are moving me next sunday in this weather.

So hey....... who wants to whine about all the snow they have gotten this weekend, when it is suppose to be Springtime....... Smile

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**