whining . . .
2008.Apr.21, 01:57 PM

cool Smile
2008.Apr.21, 01:58 PM

Going with the first statement: the weather. Whine all you would like about the sun, the moon, the stars, and how the magnetic pull affects the weather. Smile I would love to hear about that!
2008.Apr.21, 01:58 PM

Saint.The more you continue to hit our players its not going to resolve anything.Your stirring the pot more than anyone right now so quit it.Youve provoked trouble all day and continue to do it.So man up and pack it in.
2008.Apr.21, 01:59 PM

a little bed rest never killed anybody that I know of!
2008.Apr.21, 02:00 PM

I'm being hosped as well, and I'm not going to take it lying down biff, quit whining
2008.Apr.21, 02:01 PM

I read all the thread that is a cussing match between sv members and diss members and Behemoth just carries it on instead of just stopping. i mean this is SV their members are all powerful and have some of the strongest in the game so if you carry on chatting shit on the forum your gonna get hosped.
2008.Apr.21, 02:06 PM

XxDragonxX Wrote:I read all the thread that is a cussing match between sv members and diss members and Behemoth just carries it on instead of just stopping. i mean this is SV their members are all powerful and have some of the strongest in the game so if you carry on chatting drek on the forum your gonna get hosped.

True about everything..and there are some of the reasons saint acts like that..it's one thing to be hospitalized once or twice, and another to hospitalize 3 members 3 times each or more

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Apr.21, 02:10 PM

No saint you asked for this.Earlier today you insulted and provoked marlo in the forums.Then the words flowed with your mouth running the show.Now your the main guy from SV attacking our lower players.So your gonna get slapped back.If you hadent instigated this then you wouldnt be getting hit back in retaliation.

Ive asked you personally to stop then you block my mails.Nice!
2008.Apr.21, 02:17 PM

snow1eopardess Wrote:Going with the first statement: the weather. Whine all you would like about the sun, the moon, the stars, and how the magnetic pull affects the weather. Smile I would love to hear about that!

Hey, hey... back to the original topic that was looking for something to whine about. Otherwise, we are going to be verbally battling for no good reason. Wink
2008.Apr.21, 02:18 PM

but did this not all start over some off your people provoking other players.