whining . . .
2008.Apr.21, 02:57 PM
Re: whining . . .
Shotokan Wrote:ok so i'm at a loss for what is really going on here.

i want something to whine about too, what should i whine about here???

isn't there some kind of rule where it gets locked if people go off topic? any on topic people here??
2008.Apr.21, 03:14 PM

I knew I shouldn't have let my white flag get all dusty...
2008.Apr.21, 03:21 PM

hydro9226 Wrote:I knew I shouldn't have let my white flag get all dusty...

was that one directed to me? i got no flags i was just wondering if this is gonna head to where i was hoping it would
2008.Apr.21, 03:24 PM

Shotokan Wrote:i heard about that snow, we all had a good laugh in ontario as we speak its 20 degrees celcius here, no foot of snow for us . . haha jola

Oh for the love of pete please spell it correctly... you're going to give us a bad name... cant even spell ur own prov... :roll: :oops: :?

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Apr.21, 03:29 PM

Howlsong Wrote:
Shotokan Wrote:i heard about that snow, we all had a good laugh in ontario as we speak its 20 degrees celcius here, no foot of snow for us . . haha jola

Oh for the love of pete please spell it correctly... you're going to give us a bad name... cant even spell ur own prov... :roll: :oops: :?

howl it is not for the love of pete its like this watch a pro

oh for the love of pete's sake

muahahahaha
2008.Apr.21, 03:32 PM

Shotokan Wrote:
Jolabent Wrote:
snow1eopardess Wrote:Going with the first statement: the weather. Whine all you would like about the sun, the moon, the stars, and how the magnetic pull affects the weather. Smile I would love to hear about that!

I like this whining, so I will go with that. I live in Edmonton, Alberta. In 24 hours we have received the worst snow storm ever in 20 years. We got a foot of snow and extreme white-out conditions. And what did we do yesterday in it and have to finish next Sunday in it? Move...... Now I have my gang whining about how some of them are moving me next sunday in this weather.

So hey....... who wants to whine about all the snow they have gotten this weekend, when it is suppose to be Springtime....... Smile

i heard about that snow, we all had a good laugh in otario as we speak its 20 degrees celcius here, no foot of snow for us . . haha jola

I prefer the sunnier climates, myself. So I will whine about snow. It is too cold, too wet, and too slippery when it begins to melt, then freezes then snows again. They call it ice, but it sure looks a lot like snow until you bust your tail.
2008.Apr.21, 03:35 PM

Haha, Bust your tail! Because you're a leopard......... I'll be quiet now... :oops:

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2008.Apr.21, 03:37 PM

i hate spell checker, and grammer is worse, i couldn't care less . . .
i haven't been in school for 7 years and english was my worst subject, prolly cuz i always showd up high as a kite. that reminds me of the old saying " why drink and drive when you can toke and fly?"
2008.Apr.21, 03:38 PM

sorry grammar
2008.Apr.21, 03:39 PM

Canosoup Wrote:Haha, Bust your tail! Because you're a leopard......... I'll be quiet now... :oops:

Yeah, yeah...it is almost as if I set that up for you. Wink
Weather in Hawaii is really nice, though. I only whined about it when it got too cold. 57 degrees is just too chilly in my books.