whining . . .
2008.Apr.21, 06:44 PM

XxDragonxX Wrote:I read all the thread that is a cussing match between sv members and diss members and Behemoth just carries it on instead of just stopping. i mean this is SV their members are all powerful and have some of the strongest in the game so if you carry on chatting drek on the forum your gonna get hosped.

Yeah..'Behemoth just carries it on instead of just stopping.' It's like whenever you kept hospitalizing me because you'd twist me words around. 'CrazyKid just carries it on istead of just stopping.' You expect me to sit there and do nothing while someone attempts to insult me? You expect me to bend over an take it? I don't think so, bud. If I've got a problem with someone, if someone's doin' me wrong, I say something. I don't sit there and cry into a bowl of meat.

I say this whole topic post needs to be done away with. It was something to bring the bull shit back into the situation, and it needed to be done away with at the start of this whole thing. Neutral
2008.Apr.22, 05:44 AM

i think that the whole thing coulda been avoided, swift words always beat harsh ones.

you should try it sometime
2008.Apr.22, 05:50 AM

Ush was here, no potty mouth. Think before typing.
2008.Apr.22, 06:30 AM

i bet . . .
2008.Apr.23, 02:12 AM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Ush was here, no potty mouth. Think before typing.

haha, thanks ush, keeping it simple, like i said way before but same page, maybe someone will see what i'm saying. at least you do!!!
2008.Apr.23, 09:07 AM

snow1eopardess Wrote:Congrats?
Yes, the snow is a terrible atrocity to befall all mankind. It is a terrible fate to be forced to abide in such a climate. Wink Actually, I miss Florida... that was some good hot humid weather. Besides... hunting for prey is better in the spring and fall. Wink

i just love thie Florida weather one day its hot as hell the next day rain and then it gets cold for 2 days and back hot....hmm wonder why ppl stay sick down here