Valhalla
2008.Apr.21, 09:28 PM

hydro9226 Wrote:Too bad they have 2 fake Thor though 8)

correction....one thor and his nutbag... Biggrin
2008.Apr.21, 11:55 PM

know1V Wrote:I think it's kind of ironic how a few months ago I found this book around my house called Valhalla Rising by Clive Cussler. This was a while back before Valhalla got beefed up,anyway... It reminded me of Valhalla in AL so I took it as an omen and applied, didn't get in... About a month after that all these monsters joined and it became what it is today. Kind of weird, just my 2 cents.

So two months ago you sent an app? You are now a level 14. What were you then a level 8? No disrespect to level 8s as we all were that once but at that time we weren't looking for level 8s. ...and if you were a level 14 then and still are then you have your reason.
2008.Apr.22, 01:06 AM

McCule Wrote:
know1V Wrote:I think it's kind of ironic how a few months ago I found this book around my house called Valhalla Rising by Clive Cussler. This was a while back before Valhalla got beefed up,anyway... It reminded me of Valhalla in AL so I took it as an omen and applied, didn't get in... About a month after that all these monsters joined and it became what it is today. Kind of weird, just my 2 cents.

So two months ago you sent an app? You are now a level 14. What were you then a level 8? No disrespect to level 8s as we all were that once but at that time we weren't looking for level 8s. ...and if you were a level 14 then and still are then you have your reason.

actually 2 months isn't really an accurate time frame... maybe more like 1-1.5 months I think I was probably more around level 11 or level 12 , maybe 13? did you take what I said as an insult??? I applied , didn't make it for obvious reasons.... I'm ok with it... was it the fact that I called you guys monsters? it was meant in a good way....seriously though, what's your problem ??? Your reply felt like one of the most stuck up things anyone has ever said to me,like wtf? Idk man, I just don't know anymore
2008.Apr.22, 01:38 AM

My response was in no way meant to be insulting. The "monsters" were added 43 days ago. You said in your original post "1-1.5" months before that, which is the time frame I was referring to.
I don't have a problem.
If my post was "one of the most stuck up things anyone has every said" to you is true then you need some thicker skin, lol. Wink Have a good one.
2008.Apr.22, 09:19 AM

McCule Wrote:My response was in no way meant to be insulting. The "monsters" were added 43 days ago. You said in your original post "1-1.5" months before that, which is the time frame I was referring to.
I don't have a problem.
If my post was "one of the most stuck up things anyone has every said" to you is true then you need some thicker skin, lol. Wink Have a good one.

maybe, It doesn't even matter really, u2
2008.Apr.22, 09:29 AM

"Valhalla" = 13 pages of crap.

Just sayin

[Image: folder_lock.gif]
2008.Apr.22, 09:44 AM

it may be crap but its semi-on point. locking it now will leave unresolved issues unless its already resolved. let'em talk it thro or duke it out. If its been resolved then lock it. besides you guys can just ignore this thread, i'm sure most of you would read the first post, if its of interest you'll continue reading if not then ignore the rest.

sry for getting off point but i felt the need to state my opinion. its as if this forum gets so busy it needs to constantly get controlled.
2008.Apr.22, 10:13 AM

My feeling's have changed.

It is at times like these, where ones morals and beliefs change for the better. Where one can reflect on their past and focus on their future, taking all past events in consideration and growing, like Leo the Late Bloomer, into a fierce tiger.

I don't believe in regrets, only the growth from the understanding of past actions.

Valhalla, I actually love you all, and I am no longer afraid to say it.
2008.Apr.22, 10:42 AM

I kinda figured this whole thread was

Loki Wrote:shenanigans

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2008.Apr.22, 11:03 AM

Fractaleyes Wrote:Valhalla, I actually love you all, and I am no longer afraid to say it.

Sent the 100k. Thanks

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.