Valhalla
2008.Apr.21, 04:49 PM

ShadowKid Wrote:
buuddha Wrote:
saint Wrote:wasn't this thread originally a peeing match between diss and val over who's #2?

not even close....we whip out the asshairs when we need to know who is boss

this is what i think of you and your comment
You pound LEGofLAMBofGOD to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.
Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 128

now who is whipping who

Do you happen to have Turrets?
2008.Apr.21, 05:08 PM

tourettes

prag
2008.Apr.21, 05:47 PM

yea that

(damn spell checker)
2008.Apr.21, 06:35 PM

mudpies Wrote:yea that

(darn spell checker)

unfortunately spell checker worked, it did not check for the appropriate word in the statement for which turrets or tourettes lol.

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2008.Apr.21, 07:55 PM

I think it's kind of ironic how a few months ago I found this book around my house called Valhalla Rising by Clive Cussler. This was a while back before Valhalla got beefed up,anyway... It reminded me of Valhalla in AL so I took it as an omen and applied, didn't get in... About a month after that all these monsters joined and it became what it is today. Kind of weird, just my 2 cents.
2008.Apr.21, 08:02 PM

That was a great book by the way. :wink:

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2008.Apr.21, 08:08 PM

I am no monster, sir, and I am offended by your comment! =P
2008.Apr.21, 08:22 PM

This thread really worked out well for you guys, didn't it?
2008.Apr.21, 08:38 PM

know1V Wrote:I think it's kind of ironic how a few months ago I found this book around my house called Valhalla Rising by Clive Cussler. This was a while back before Valhalla got beefed up,anyway... It reminded me of Valhalla in AL so I took it as an omen and applied, didn't get in... About a month after that all these monsters joined and it became what it is today. Kind of weird, just my 2 cents.

Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted RRRRRRAAAAAAARRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted Twisted
2008.Apr.21, 09:02 PM

Too bad they have 2 fake Thor though 8)