Valhalla
2008.Apr.21, 12:42 PM

delpot Wrote:9 pages? my god we are
popular

they have no idea
2008.Apr.21, 12:45 PM

You got beat the hell up?
2008.Apr.21, 12:52 PM

saradon27 Wrote:this is not about "showing off our power" but if you want to (to us a old quote) put you hand in the lions cage are you shocked when you get it bit off.

you cant block name changes or posts in the forum blocking a mail does not bring an end to everything.

Yep it proves we back our gang members when they are getting sexual harassed because im sorry thats what alot of the mails boiled down to.

Hate to tell you we are the British in world war I, II and to the Nazis. we are Benjamin Franklin Butler to the KKK

i know, i'm sorry, i overreacted a little Smile . I dissagree with some of the behaviours showed in here

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Apr.21, 12:56 PM

wasn't this thread originally a pissing match between diss and val over who's #2?

you both think rather highly of yourselves, Dark Matter has my vote for #2
2008.Apr.21, 12:57 PM

saint Wrote:wasn't this thread originally a peeing match between diss and val over who's #2?

Why don't you try running your lips around something else other than other people's topics, eh?
2008.Apr.21, 01:01 PM

saint Wrote:wasn't this thread originally a peeing match between diss and val over who's #2?

nope

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Apr.21, 01:01 PM

Dark Matter's still a gang?
2008.Apr.21, 01:05 PM

not even close....we whip out the asshairs when we need to know who is boss BETWEEN DIS AND VALHALLA. (DM HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS POST.)
2008.Apr.21, 01:09 PM

Dark Matter is still around yep.

Its funny how every thread i seem to read these days. its a cussing match between Diss and SV.

Cant we all get along.

Crazykid
2008.Apr.21, 01:09 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:

Why don't you try running your lips around something else other than other people's topics, eh?

go eat a whale tubby