Great Betrayal
2008.Mar.15, 01:00 AM
Great Betrayal
Heres the story of how I got turned into a tool..................

Triadboy(16137)- i need you to do something bro..

me- sure? sup?

Triadboy-i need you to join another 14k gang, its only temporary.. i will recruit u in a few days bro.. cool?

me-alright, is jandi in it she probably wants my gun

Triadboy-send me the gun bro.. we will upgrade you

me- k sent, just tell me what gang it is ill apply asap(very stupid on my part >< )

Triadboy-theycallmesloth from 14k tour kids needs help right now, apply for his gang and when hes online he'll except your app..

me-did u get that wpn?(no reply 2 this)

( a little while goes on....... )

me-hey if u cant upgrade me can u send back that scorpion?

chill i will.. you need to chill for afew days.ur very impatent. i'll talk to you in 3-5 days.. then you will see ok bro?.. i dont want to hear from u before that ok?, lol.

me-alright bro, understandable I just sent u that wpn and if u cant upgrade me atm sending it back would be nice, thx(no reply to this)

another conversation..........

Triadboy-i always keep my word.. are you ready for ur upgrade bro?, i wanna upgrade u and put you in my new 16 slot gang.. let me know if thats cool?, once i have 15 members ready im going to send them all there

me- yeah that sounds legit, for sure

Triadboy-sorry i cant upgrade ur weapon for now but i can upgrade ur armor bro.. would you like that bro?, i'll upgrade ur weapon soon tho u swear

me-yeah w/e u can do would be good, thx

Triadboy-no problem bro.i always did like u and trust u. send me ur current armor and then i'll send you a better armor right away, but please please dont take it and leave 14k..im trusting u bro

me-yeah, I like 14k good ppl,im sending u a kevlar jacket

Triadboy-the better ur armor the better ur upgrade. are u sure thats ur best armor bro?

me-honestly yeah, I dont even have a helmet too, rofl... but yeah thats what i've been rolling with
*sents kev jacket 2 triadboy*(fatal flaw, wow that was stupid ><Wink

triadboy- ok

Q:did I ever recieve my upgrade?A:no
Q:was I lied to 100%?A:yes
Q: does he now have my gun and armor?A: yes
Q: did I just lose around 40k and all trust for anyone in this game? A: yes

Evil :x Evil

Edited by Eaglefreak

please watch the language
2008.Mar.15, 01:09 AM

ROFL!!!!

wow!
2008.Mar.15, 01:15 AM

filthymick Wrote:ROFL!!!!

wow!

yeah dude, yeah.
2008.Mar.15, 02:11 AM

Ouch. If that's true it's a simple conclusion.... Triad get fedded. And you maybe get your weapon and armour back.

P.S. Send em me after.... I'll upgrade em a it for you. Kool. :roll:
2008.Mar.15, 02:31 AM

Not cool. I take it this just happened within the past couple days?
2008.Mar.15, 02:33 AM

zingersmack Wrote:Not cool. I take it this just happened within the past couple days?

yeah it happened in the past week
2008.Mar.15, 02:35 AM

from what i hear he has already started paying for this indecent act! Wink
2008.Mar.15, 02:39 AM

I say this kid's a piece of crap that needs to be delt with, and people who had suffered through his rather obnoxious scheming should be compensated for having to endure his droll actions.
2008.Mar.15, 03:52 AM

If this is true, contact Zenith ID# 2. I can't guarantee she will do anything but there is a possibility of her looking into it.

IMO this would fall under "Spirit of the Game"

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2008.Mar.15, 05:21 AM

If this is True then Traidboy will be booted from Warlords. PM and SG with your story bro so we can sort this out. I'll contact Traidboy to see what he has to say.

If your lying then you will be punished. Biggrin :wink: