Great Betrayal
2008.Mar.15, 06:23 AM

Bro send me all your money and I will sort this out for you! ...lol
:shock:
2008.Mar.15, 06:59 AM

as so many know if he did do this why come here, why not mail me ingame and i would have dealt with this in a better way, but it seems so many want to come to the forums and call players out here,now that this has been done it will be hardier to get staightened out than if you would have contacted me,also with all the probs tht has been posted in the forums about traidboy why would you send him anything without knowing if he has changed or not,so i kinda think if this did happen you are just as much at fault as him, it would be like me loaning sic armour to somebody and then them telling me to get lost, whos fault would that be, but as for scamming if he is doing that and still with the shadows he will be put out :wink:
2008.Mar.15, 08:06 AM

He might of been warning others. I'm glad he posted here.... lets others know of the type of scams that could be used. Was kinda common sense to not give it.... but hey. You say about all the other posts about Triad about how he is known for this kind of stuff. Wouldn't you be at fault for bringing him into your gang?
2008.Mar.15, 08:09 AM

We all learn bren.A couple of weeks ago i was defending Triadboy untill the community as a whole said i would be stupid to help him out.Now i see, if this topic is true, that they were right.
2008.Mar.15, 08:24 AM

biffbaffboff Wrote:We all learn bren.A couple of weeks ago i was defending Triadboy untill the community as a whole said i would be stupid to help him out.Now i see, if this topic is true, that they were right.

me 2 and i spent 650k on a slot for him to not even come when i asked him twice if he was sure and no reply hes a trouble maker that shouldnt be trusted
2008.Mar.15, 08:37 AM

triadboy has zero class, zero respect for others and he assumes that all of us playing this game are stupid and that he can pull the wool over our eyes. i would've thought after his gang selling fiasco in the forums and after it was exposed that he was going on other msg boards saying he created AL that nobody would trust this guy again.

definitely the right choice bringing this to the forums considering this jerk's history.

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2008.Mar.15, 09:33 AM

i'll hit him. more so for his constant use of "bro" than his actual misleadings
2008.Mar.15, 09:43 AM

XxDragonxX Wrote:If this is True then Traidboy will be booted from Warlords. PM and SG with your story bro so we can sort this out. I'll contact Traidboy to see what he has to say.

If your lying then you will be punished. Biggrin :wink:

shadowinc Wrote:as so many know if he did do this why come here, why not mail me ingame and i would have dealt with this in a better way, but it seems so many want to come to the forums and call players out here,now that this has been done it will be hardier to get staightened out than if you would have contacted me,also with all the probs tht has been posted in the forums about traidboy why would you send him anything without knowing if he has changed or not,so i kinda think if this did happen you are just as much at fault as him, it would be like me loaning sic armour to somebody and then them telling me to get lost, whos fault would that be, but as for scamming if he is doing that and still with the shadows he will be put out

Oh Please what Moron would come on the forum and lie about being tricked into giving up his stuff.

Thats right post your problems HERE and we'll kick you while you're down!! :roll:

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Mar.15, 09:46 AM

After all the trouble people have had with triadboy why do people still listen to him and trust him?
2008.Mar.15, 09:51 AM

not everyone reads the forum.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl