Great Betrayal
2008.Mar.15, 10:48 AM

when everybody lets him stay out of the hospital long enough he is sending the armour to the poster i have also instructed him to send the weapon back , he says the 14 k crime family bought the weapon for the playert as i explained to him it would be best if he just give it back to the player as well,since the player who made this post has brought it to the forums , i hope when he receives his equipment back that he will post and let everybody know that he has gotten it back
2008.Mar.15, 10:53 AM

he's got no honor SG, no honor
2008.Mar.15, 10:54 AM

Yes, w00k - no HONOR and much SHAME! lol
2008.Mar.15, 11:58 AM

Let me just state this...

I checked the mail logs. The original poster didn't make it up. In fact it looks like he copied his mail.

The transfer logs show a scorpion being sent on March 5th and a jacket being sent on March 9th to TriadBoy. TriadBoy never sent anything back.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Mar.15, 12:02 PM

Burn him at the stake!
Twisted

I've got my pitchfork!
2008.Mar.15, 12:36 PM

anyone who constantly calls people "bro" is not to be trusted.

triad deserves many moons in the hosp
2008.Mar.15, 01:07 PM

It reminds me of the Saddam character from the South Park movie... "Relax, guy."
2008.Mar.15, 01:40 PM

Glad I chose to stick to my instinct and not trust any 14K peoples..
2008.Mar.15, 01:46 PM

Since some of the lower level players don't read the forum's, maybe all of the gang leader's could send out a mass mail warning them about triadkid/triadboy and tell them that if he contact's them to tell the gang leader. That way we could protect more of our lower level player's from being scammed.
2008.Mar.15, 02:30 PM

Howlsong Wrote:
XxDragonxX Wrote:If this is True then Traidboy will be booted from Warlords. PM and SG with your story bro so we can sort this out. I'll contact Traidboy to see what he has to say.

If your lying then you will be punished. Biggrin :wink:

shadowinc Wrote:as so many know if he did do this why come here, why not mail me ingame and i would have dealt with this in a better way, but it seems so many want to come to the forums and call players out here,now that this has been done it will be hardier to get staightened out than if you would have contacted me,also with all the probs tht has been posted in the forums about traidboy why would you send him anything without knowing if he has changed or not,so i kinda think if this did happen you are just as much at fault as him, it would be like me loaning sic armour to somebody and then them telling me to get lost, whos fault would that be, but as for scamming if he is doing that and still with the shadows he will be put out

Oh Please what Moron would come on the forum and lie about being tricked into giving up his stuff.

Thats right post your problems HERE and we'll kick you while you're down!! :roll:

Seems Super Villains are having some FUN. Whats this called Bullying, why can't you let the people involved deal with this. It isn't any of the villains concern.