Great Betrayal
2008.Mar.15, 02:32 PM

Well looks like Zenith has just proved that Traidboy is in the wrong again.
2008.Mar.15, 02:32 PM

XxDragonxX Wrote:Seems Super Villains are having some FUN. Whats this called Bullying, why can't you let the people involved deal with this. It isn't any of the villains concern.

this is everyone's concern. you guys won't get to GWB this issue.
2008.Mar.15, 02:39 PM

Yeah i take those words back didn't read all pages :oops: :oops: :oops:
2008.Mar.15, 02:46 PM

After that behavior, I'm surprised TriadKid is still in a gang. :shock:
2008.Mar.15, 03:04 PM

The situation is settled. Thx for everyone who has helped me and I'm sorry if my actions weren't justified and or I stirred up too much.
2008.Mar.15, 03:10 PM

JadedRadiance Wrote:After that behavior, I'm surprised TriadKid is still in a gang. :shock:

Check again at the end of the day.
2008.Mar.15, 04:23 PM

I personally would have contacted the gang leader first, let it be straightened out, and then say in the forums what he did afterwards. Calling people about in the forums because of an item issue without trying to rectufy it first is pretty messed up. I was early in the game here and had a bad deal where I lost an item and did not get what I was supposed to get in return. Would be screwed up if I called out that individual here. People that know about it and who it was are the only ones who need to know then. Otherwise, I would be making the individual look bad and if he was in a gang I would make the gang look bad. To me, this is making it appear that shadows will take anyone in their gang and not care what they did/do. I know that is not true. Glad at least this is getting rectified. :-)
2008.Mar.15, 04:45 PM

Scorpious Wrote:I personally would have contacted the gang leader first, let it be straightened out, and then say in the forums what he did afterwards. Calling people about in the forums because of an item issue without trying to rectufy it first is pretty messed up. I was early in the game here and had a bad deal where I lost an item and did not get what I was supposed to get in return. Would be screwed up if I called out that individual here. People that know about it and who it was are the only ones who need to know then. Otherwise, I would be making the individual look bad and if he was in a gang I would make the gang look bad. To me, this is making it appear that shadows will take anyone in their gang and not care what they did/do. I know that is not true. Glad at least this is getting rectified. :-)

now looking back on it , I agree with you completely . Just wanted to cause some damage for what was done, didn't totally look at the all the consequences.
2008.Mar.15, 06:17 PM

anyone complaining that this came to the forum are a bunch of pussies
2008.Mar.15, 06:42 PM

have to agree with mud here, the guy scammed him end off, if he mailed the pres as alot of people have said how is he to know they were not in on it or took the part of there member, he has had his trust broken so he used the forum to let people know that its happened to him so it would not happen to them.

Really feel in every way Traidboy has broke the "spirit of the game rule" and this is not the first time.

And as to a post made a bit back yes its not villains concern its every honost players concern on AL.