Great Betrayal
2008.Mar.16, 07:11 PM

so he joins yoru gang after he tries to scam me, understandable cause you wanna give him a 2nd chance. now after this, it would be his 3rd chance, right?
i think you did the right thing to inform people in the forum, let people know not to deal with him. i dont see why its wrong to notify people of scammers. I guess its my fault i almost got scammed by him, considering i've never heard anything bad about him, and never read the forums. i guess next time i buy a stim pack off someone, i will search the forums to see his credibility. :roll:
2008.Mar.16, 07:48 PM

I, personally, am quite reluctant to give second chances or the benefit of the doubt (depending on what the person did).

If someone scams, or attempts to scam, and is caught it could be the very first time they tried scamming someone. Or it could just be the very first time they were caught and had a long list of successful scams that just went unreported.

Perhaps he has "changed his ways" so to speak but perhaps he is just telling you what you want to hear to avoid any further repercussions.

Hence the reason scammers would be one of the groups of people I wouldn't be so readily giving a second chance to. Scammers are willing to lie, cheat and steal to get what they want. It stands to reason that they would do the same thing to avoid facing any consequences when they finally get caught.

Just my 2 cents though :wink:
2008.Mar.16, 08:03 PM

LikeWhoa Wrote:so he joins yoru gang after he tries to scam me, understandable cause you wanna give him a 2nd chance. now after this, it would be his 3rd chance, right?
i think you did the right thing to inform people in the forum, let people know not to deal with him. i dont see why its wrong to notify people of scammers. I guess its my fault i almost got scammed by him, considering i've never heard anything bad about him, and never read the forums. i guess next time i buy a stim pack off someone, i will search the forums to see his credibility. :roll:

I am not posting in favor or opposed, but if this all happened March 6 and March 9, then it all happened PRIOR to joining the Warlords on March 11.

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2008.Mar.16, 08:05 PM

ooooh oops, sry didnt know.
2008.Mar.16, 09:30 PM

shadowinc Wrote:
biffbaffboff Wrote:The Samurai were a feudal military caste in 12th century Japan. The word Samurai meant guard, but the name used for these legendary noble knights. They guarded Japanese country for several centuries until 1867 then The Emperor Meiji.
The Samurai followed the Bushido code of respect of the sword. This code was based on honor, bravery, and service. The Samurai were ready to die at a moments notice for their code.

wasent it a practice of a dishonorable samurai to kill himself with his own weapon and be shunned from every other samurai as dishonor was the worst thing they could ever do?

your very right, but as somebody(no names given :wink: , ask me to give somebody else a second chance and i did, now he has become a better player, maybe everybody needs to give traidboy anouther chance, maybe he to will become one of those that change, if he does not he will be kicked from the shadows crime family, but i can not get him to change if everybody else keeps in on him, so instead of hospitalizing him everytime he comes online give him a chance

i forgive him, I hope thats enough for others 2 also. Hope lessons were learned by all.