not sure if it has been suggested...
2008.Mar.10, 06:47 PM
not sure if it has been suggested...
Zen can you make an option where we can do hookers, or if we have to be descent, a wife/partner. please I'm begging you.

here's the concept:

use energy and action points --> Happiness Refill

but if you don't have a wife maybe you have to go pay to get some quality p. from a slutty on the street. this idea just popped into my head, it's still evolving as I type feel free to add suggestions.

holy f word (can we say that? that's gotta be at least rated G) a light bulb just went off, you could even possibly end up getting a reallly slutty one and get herpes or something and lose happiness. this idea could save this game.

EDIT BY ZEN
It isn't that bad, but I cleaned up the language up a tad.
2008.Mar.10, 06:49 PM

lol

YES!
2008.Mar.10, 06:50 PM

lol Twisted lol

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2008.Mar.10, 06:50 PM

Haha, sounds wonderful.
2008.Mar.10, 07:00 PM

i gotta see where this goes cool idea though
2008.Mar.10, 07:10 PM

the idea is great, but perhaps a little toning down or a context change, as you said it is accessible to grommets (surf slang for kids). but on track with your ideas you could also get hosp. stays... hep or aids cases. :wink:
2008.Mar.10, 07:11 PM

IF zen adds this to the game, I think it would add a softer side to. maybe people wouldn't be so stressed all the time. either way it should be discussed. ::waits for other people to express their desire to have an AL sexual experience::
2008.Mar.10, 07:15 PM

Oy.

If a chance of getting caught by the cops or catching an STD is included...

Clean the language up. Self-employed models.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Mar.10, 07:16 PM

peteplacid Wrote:the idea is great, but perhaps a little toning down or a context change, as you said it is accessible to grommets (surf slang for kids). but on track with your ideas you could also get hosp. stays... hep or aids cases. :wink:

maybe if they register and the age is under 13 they can only lick lolli pops.
2008.Mar.10, 07:16 PM

Awesome idea but i realy dont expect this topic to be here tommorow lol.I agree lets free our stress. Biggrin