not sure if it has been suggested...
2008.Mar.10, 07:48 PM

Ooo, what about having the ability to marry? Either a real player or NPC, and having your referrals be your kids. You could could share a house with your spouse and your kids would stay with you until they were old enough to buy their own place.
Just spit balling some ideas. :wink:

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2008.Mar.10, 07:52 PM

great ideas, but gees you guys want to make the code crunchers work for their money!!! :massivegrin:
2008.Mar.10, 07:52 PM

Canosoup Wrote:Ooo, what about having the ability to marry? Either a real player or NPC, and having your referrals be your kids. You could could share a house with your spouse and your kids would stay with you until they were old enough to buy their own place.
Just spit balling some ideas. :wink:

not bad, that's pretty hardcore.
2008.Mar.10, 07:54 PM

peteplacid Wrote:great ideas, but gees you guys want to make the code crunchers work for their money!!! :massivegrin:
They don't have to do everything just take the best idea's. And yes they should work for there money, everyone else has to. Sad
2008.Mar.10, 07:57 PM

peteplacid Wrote:great ideas, but gees you guys want to make the code crunchers work for their money!!! :massivegrin:

all I was really suggesting I guess was using energy and ap at the same time = slight happiness refill, doesn't even have to be full refill. but then the little twist incorporating getting diseases and losing happiness, and getting even higher and higher grade hookers came up. the idea is just to beautiful and perfect to pass up. it should remain as simple as possible. but G D I would love to bone some hookers for happiness.

hookers for happiness!! hookers for happiness!!! hookers for happiness!!!!
2008.Mar.10, 07:59 PM

greengrow Wrote:hookers for happiness!! hookers for happiness!!! hookers for happiness!!!!
You could probably win the White House with that slogan lol

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2008.Mar.10, 08:03 PM

if I went against bush
2008.Mar.10, 08:07 PM

thatthingufear Wrote:they should work for there money, everyone else has to. Sad
2008.Mar.10, 08:08 PM

mudpies Wrote:
thatthingufear Wrote:they should work for there money, everyone else has to. Sad

fair enough
2008.Mar.10, 08:10 PM

i was only joking...it is obviously in everybodies best interest if the game evolves...i think implementing change is a great thing!