not sure if it has been suggested...
2008.Mar.10, 08:19 PM

bonus idea: we could completely twist it around and make you be able to pimp out girls, and as you level you can pimp out more girls and make more money. it'd be cool to be able to name them.... or even more of a twist pimp them out to other players for happiness... holy shit and it all comes full circle --> boning you're most high quality hooker for happiness. zenith are you writing this shit down.

edit: ps what do i tell my kids when they ask me what drek means?
2008.Mar.10, 08:24 PM

And some gigolos for the ladies. Can't forget about the ladies!

On a side note: I will beat all other gigolo's prices no matter what! :wink: Razz

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2008.Mar.10, 08:37 PM

You could possibly set it up like an item market. As you level you can have more girls/boys, therefore have more girls/boys on the "Hooker Market." Then when you get the girl/boy it acts like a nimbus, filling you happiness, but it also spends AP and energy.

I like the couples sharing housing idea too. I think that could add an interesting dynamic to the game. You could always add more things with that too.
2008.Mar.10, 08:40 PM

Maybe if you are married and you get a hooker it will get you more temporary happiness but as soon as your spose log's on you lose double the happiness you got from the hooker.
2008.Mar.10, 08:41 PM

boys/girls sounds creepy. we don't need to know who the pedos here are.
2008.Mar.10, 08:41 PM

greengrow Wrote:bonus idea: we could completely twist it around and make you be able to pimp out girls, and as you level you can pimp out more girls and make more money. it'd be cool to be able to name them.... or even more of a twist pimp them out to other players for happiness... holy drek and it all comes full circle --> boning you're most high quality hooker for happiness. zenith are you writing this drek down.

edit: ps what do i tell my kids when they ask me what drek means?

tell them it is a anacronym for... (sugestions?) dribble ruins educated kids!
2008.Mar.10, 08:44 PM

Canosoup Wrote:And some gigolos for the ladies. Can't forget about the ladies!

On a side note: I will beat all other gigolo's prices no matter what! :wink: Razz
If we can pimp out ourselves there would have to be a minimum price for each level. The higher level's would get you more happiness. And the hoe/gigolo, would lose happiness but get the money. Maybe it would be like a Sex market along with the other market's and of course each distrect would have there own npc's, that would be cheaper but get you less happyness.
2008.Mar.10, 09:05 PM

zen have you started the code changes yet?
2008.Mar.10, 09:16 PM

Canosoup Wrote:Ooo, what about having the ability to marry? Either a real player or NPC, and having your referrals be your kids. You could could share a house with your spouse and your kids would stay with you until they were old enough to buy their own place.
Just spit balling some ideas. :wink:

We aren't making The Sims. Marriage isn't going to happen. Twelve men for every woman and that's assume there aren't any fake women on here. Besides everyone will want to freeload i mean share housing if they get married.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Mar.10, 09:17 PM

zenith Wrote:
Canosoup Wrote:Ooo, what about having the ability to marry? Either a real player or NPC, and having your referrals be your kids. You could could share a house with your spouse and your kids would stay with you until they were old enough to buy their own place.
Just spit balling some ideas. :wink:

We aren't making The Sims. Marriage isn't going to happen. Twelve men for every woman and that's assume there aren't any fake women on here. Besides everyone will want to freeload i mean share housing if they get married.
Well can you at least make the hookers? j/k