AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: not sure if it has been suggested...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

greengrow

Zen can you make an option where we can do hookers, or if we have to be descent, a wife/partner. please I'm begging you.

here's the concept:

use energy and action points --> Happiness Refill

but if you don't have a wife maybe you have to go pay to get some quality p. from a slutty on the street. this idea just popped into my head, it's still evolving as I type feel free to add suggestions.

holy f word (can we say that? that's gotta be at least rated G) a light bulb just went off, you could even possibly end up getting a reallly slutty one and get herpes or something and lose happiness. this idea could save this game.

EDIT BY ZEN
It isn't that bad, but I cleaned up the language up a tad.

mudpies

lol

YES!
lol Twisted lol

Snoop

Haha, sounds wonderful.

DirkDanja

i gotta see where this goes cool idea though

peteplacid

the idea is great, but perhaps a little toning down or a context change, as you said it is accessible to grommets (surf slang for kids). but on track with your ideas you could also get hosp. stays... hep or aids cases. :wink:

greengrow

IF zen adds this to the game, I think it would add a softer side to. maybe people wouldn't be so stressed all the time. either way it should be discussed. ::waits for other people to express their desire to have an AL sexual experience::
Oy.

If a chance of getting caught by the cops or catching an STD is included...

Clean the language up. Self-employed models.

greengrow

peteplacid Wrote:the idea is great, but perhaps a little toning down or a context change, as you said it is accessible to grommets (surf slang for kids). but on track with your ideas you could also get hosp. stays... hep or aids cases. :wink:

maybe if they register and the age is under 13 they can only lick lolli pops.

biffbaffboff

Awesome idea but i realy dont expect this topic to be here tommorow lol.I agree lets free our stress. Biggrin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's