No bullets?
2008.Jan.28, 05:32 PM

Nah we both have balls thats all.More options please we need them its too bland atm..to stagnated we need change hehe Twisted Twisted Twisted
2008.Jan.28, 05:33 PM

yeah im behind this idea 100%
2008.Jan.28, 09:24 PM

you guys are thinking too small. . . Give me incendiary rounds please. :evilsmirk:
2008.Jan.28, 09:27 PM

Maybe a grenade launcher attachment too! Mrgreen
OH and depleted uranium shells!

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2008.Jan.28, 10:39 PM

uranium bullets,
or dum dum bullets,glass bullets

how about a poison\drug\acid coating for the melee weapons
or electric shock?

synth v.03.112371

2008.Jan.28, 11:41 PM

Calling on the chuck Norris fans. Melee wpn users could buy specail traing in a type of blade. Give zenith the names of thies types of moves. After a while though they would have to go back and get refersher traing in a type of move. Smile (combine that with the Grips, and attachments and I think somthing could be put together.)
2008.Jan.28, 11:48 PM

The Law (Chuck's Left Leg) and Order (Chuck's Right Leg) Roundhouse Kick to the Face maneuver...

This ability would hit someone so hard, their account get deleted... =P

sorry, BACK ON TOPIC.

I would like to see unarmed combat given its props.
2008.Jan.29, 12:45 AM

Maybe different oils/poisons can be purchased to upgrade their melee weapons.. Smile

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2008.Jan.29, 01:30 AM

oooooh good call Ush!!! I totaly missed that. Biggrin
2008.Jan.29, 01:37 AM

Attack Page Options Idea.

Weapon
T-350 Shotgun <---- Selected
Battle Cestus
Fists

Attack Special
Standard Slugs
Armor Pierciing Slugs - $250
Explosive Slugs - $500
High Explosive Slugs - $1000

Attack Type
Berserk
Mug
Hosptalize
Leave

-----
The most intuitive way to do this is to select one of the special attack options before you attack rather than have ammo / poison shops. If you don't have the cash on hand, the option is not available. Each of the above options would add to damage.

Problem here is the defender needs a way to pick special attack options as well, or it's merely a one-sided bonus for attackers only. Having ammo purchased at a different store to be used would kind of add to the grind level of combat that I would like to avoid.

Perhaps the defender automatically keeps cash on hand (mug!) and sets the special option choices and perhaps a percentage of cash on hand to devote to when attacked. Maybe even give the defender a lower cost for them since they really aren't in control of the attack.

Cost of specials would scale with power of weapon.

Just ideas.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin