New Player's
2008.Jan.28, 03:19 PM
New Player's
i feel that new players are the most important thing in this game...i mean just one month ago i was a low lvl nobody and now there are 4 or 5 pages of new guys behind me.....makes ya feel old...lol...but really we should have protection for new guys and if we see a new guy drop him a line and make him feel welcome...ya know?

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2008.Jan.28, 03:21 PM

Check game and forum feedback look in my new player post.
2008.Jan.28, 04:15 PM

i myself just celebrated one month, and i had several people welcome me the first day...i like the orientation/welcome idea...either that or we'll have to visit em in the hospital..lol

Twisted
2008.Jan.29, 05:16 AM

It is absolutely amazing the people you will talk to when they are level ones. Pretty cool to invest itime into them, and watch them grow within the community. I normally set bench marks for them to reach, small goals, you name it.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2008.Jan.29, 09:05 AM
Re: New Player's
JaySin Wrote:i feel that new players are the most important thing in this game...i mean just one month ago i was a low lvl nobody and now there are 4 or 5 pages of new guys behind me.....makes ya feel old...lol...but really we should have protection for new guys and if we see a new guy drop him a line and make him feel welcome...ya know?

Try havin 22 - 23 pages behind you Twisted