AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: New Player's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i feel that new players are the most important thing in this game...i mean just one month ago i was a low lvl nobody and now there are 4 or 5 pages of new guys behind me.....makes ya feel old...lol...but really we should have protection for new guys and if we see a new guy drop him a line and make him feel welcome...ya know?

biffbaffboff

Check game and forum feedback look in my new player post.

coltfanjay

i myself just celebrated one month, and i had several people welcome me the first day...i like the orientation/welcome idea...either that or we'll have to visit em in the hospital..lol

Twisted
It is absolutely amazing the people you will talk to when they are level ones. Pretty cool to invest itime into them, and watch them grow within the community. I normally set bench marks for them to reach, small goals, you name it.

hunter52070

JaySin Wrote:i feel that new players are the most important thing in this game...i mean just one month ago i was a low lvl nobody and now there are 4 or 5 pages of new guys behind me.....makes ya feel old...lol...but really we should have protection for new guys and if we see a new guy drop him a line and make him feel welcome...ya know?

Try havin 22 - 23 pages behind you Twisted
Reference URL's