Disturbing New Trends
2008.Jan.25, 06:59 PM

chance Wrote:
zenith Wrote:The whining hasn't just increased. The mocking of others has as well. People have been very disrespectful of others lately.

Sorry Zen, we need something new! Gang wars stink! We are bored! come on now, help a butha out ya'll!

For once i agree with RoboCop
2008.Jan.25, 07:05 PM

zenith Wrote:The whining hasn't just increased. The mocking of others has as well. People have been very disrespectful of others lately.

I think that is pretty much the best way to describe it. People literally go out to be disrespectful to people and personal attacks to get people to start more whining threads.

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2008.Jan.25, 07:06 PM

I have no doubt we may appear direspectful but I believe the bulk of the problems come from people being too uptight. Sometimes things meant as a joke get turned way around into a personal attack. Maybe some of us should be taking a valium b4 we get on the forums.

Another thing chance is correct as well gang wars have no meaning without repercussions for losing. Its bound to find a new outlet somewhere and unfortunately some of us have found a way.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Jan.25, 07:08 PM

we've PT'd AL
2008.Jan.25, 07:17 PM

i think with more whining you're going to have more mocking, it's a side effect of the whine. especially when the whine is done in a public forums.
2008.Jan.25, 07:31 PM

Howlsong Wrote:I have no doubt we may appear direspectful but I believe the bulk of the problems come from people being too uptight. Sometimes things meant as a joke get turned way around into a personal attack. Maybe some of us should be taking a valium b4 we get on the forums.

Another thing chance is correct as well gang wars have no meaning without repercussions for losing. Its bound to find a new outlet somewhere and unfortunately some of us have found a way.

gotta agree with you, Chance and w00k
2008.Jan.25, 07:32 PM

I'm sorry Zen, but when "adults" whine on the forums worse than my 8 year old child does in real life...I will ridicule them. They need to learn to grow up, or take what others have to say. This is a FORUM...if you post, you will get a reply.
2008.Jan.25, 07:36 PM

And as I tell my children, "I don't speak Whinese"
2008.Jan.25, 07:43 PM

I'm quitting and i'm so sick of the 2 times in 5 days dark matter has declaired on my gang.
2008.Jan.25, 07:44 PM

Great thread!

Can't say it any better than it's already been said.... Attn whores and whiners get exactly what they're asking for.
Thread Closed