Disturbing New Trends
2008.Jan.25, 06:47 PM

XxDragonxX Wrote:i'm too old to notice..i'm still untangling threads..but you'll never see me complain, here or anywhere..live by the gun, die by the gun..or in my case, live by the AL203 Composite Arnour.

Hmm do i get a reward for that. Pullo 8) 8) 8)

If not i understand Sad Sad Sad :wink:

Here's a cry for attention now....

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Jan.25, 06:48 PM

Muddy has ready upset me now i mean why did he have to post. :roll:
2008.Jan.25, 06:49 PM

XxDragonxX Wrote:Muddy has ready upset me now i mean why did he have to post. :roll:
stop hijacking
2008.Jan.25, 06:50 PM

Howlsong Wrote:
XxDragonxX Wrote:i'm too old to notice..i'm still untangling threads..but you'll never see me complain, here or anywhere..live by the gun, die by the gun..or in my case, live by the AL203 Composite Arnour.

Hmm do i get a reward for that. Pullo 8) 8) 8)

If not i understand Sad Sad Sad :wink:

Here's a cry for attention now....

If you mean im trying to get attention... like someone said to me on a previous Thread... get a sense or humor
2008.Jan.25, 06:51 PM

Mighke Wrote:
XxDragonxX Wrote:Muddy has ready upset me now i mean why did he have to post. :roll:
stop hijacking

ok back to the original question.
2008.Jan.25, 06:54 PM

The whining hasn't just increased. The mocking of others has as well. People have been very disrespectful of others lately.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Jan.25, 06:55 PM

I took about 2 months off of AL a short time ago. Didn't even cross my mind to tell anyone know let alone post my temp departure on the forums Razz
2008.Jan.25, 06:57 PM

zenith Wrote:The whining hasn't just increased. The mocking of others has as well. People have been very disrespectful of others lately.

Sorry Zen, we need something new! Gang wars stink! We are bored! come on now, help a butha out ya'll!

I'll make you a star in the back seat of my car.
2008.Jan.25, 06:58 PM

I took 4 months off needed a huge break...wouldnt do it again if im gonna leave ill leave for good.
I agree with Zen about player being very disrespectful these past few weeks.
i think we all need to carm down and get back to normal.
2008.Jan.25, 06:59 PM

Well, I'm insulted that people are insulted by people being insulted! :cry: :cry:

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
Thread Closed