AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Disturbing New Trends
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Mighke

I've noticed a couple viral-like threads on the forum lately:

!. Players posting "I'm quitting" threads but they never seem to quit.

2. Players posting to complain about being on the losing end of a crime, gangwar, or other thuggish activity in a game of thugs.

Very puzzling.

Has anyone noticed any other trends in the game or forums?

as marlo would say, "discuss." Smile

coltfanjay

i'm too new to notice..i'm still untangling threads..but you'll never see me complain, here or anywhere..live by the sword, die by the sword..or in my case, live by the peacekeeper

XxDragonxX

No one seems to be discussing. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Sorry Pullo couldn't resist it. :oops: :oops: :oops:

Twisted Twisted Twisted

Mighke

XxDragonxX Wrote:No one seems to be discussing. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Sorry Pullo couldn't resist it. :oops: :oops: :oops:

Twisted Twisted Twisted

no prob crazy. The post has been up less than 5 minutes. Smile

Mighke

coltfanjay Wrote:i'm too new to notice..i'm still untangling threads..but you'll never see me complain, here or anywhere..live by the sword, die by the sword..or in my case, live by the peacekeeper

Dude, i'm sending you a reward for that comment. Enjoy it in good health!

coltfanjay

sweet!!
The quiting threads, Its the same with alot of games if someone is not getting there own way, stuff they want or feel should be theres, or just dont like the fact they suck but cant hold there hands up and say it, They throw in the old "im quiting" thread to try and get the community and ultimately the powers that be to do things "there way" because they think if they do that it will scare whoever into going there way.

Its like the old line if you dont get what you want in a shop. "im never shopping in here again". It's the final cry of a desperate person

The gang wars: think alot of the newer player's were not around with the old pvp so when someone attacks them its a bit of a shock. Were the older players remember what it was like to spend ages in a ward and having someone watching you and chasing you Twisted

XxDragonxX

i'm too old to notice..i'm still untangling threads..but you'll never see me complain, here or anywhere..live by the gun, die by the gun..or in my case, live by the AL203 Composite Arnour.

Hmm do i get a reward for that. Pullo 8) 8) 8)

If not i understand Sad Sad Sad :wink:

Mighke

XxDragonxX Wrote:i'm too old to notice..i'm still untangling threads..but you'll never see me complain, here or anywhere..live by the gun, die by the gun..or in my case, live by the AL203 Composite Arnour.

Hmm do i get a reward for that. Pullo 8) 8) 8)

If not i understand Sad Sad Sad :wink:

sorry. no rewards for stealing someone else's idea. lol

mudpies

then they get all upset when their threads get mocked.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's