leaving game
2008.Jan.24, 12:57 PM

badmanbren Wrote:Yer. Thanks, good luck with yours. You remind me of South Parks Mr Hanky... all the brown stuff. *Sniff *Sniff.

you remind me of a cross dresser on the wronge side of town,huumm,maybe your not a cross dresser just a ugly chick,
2008.Jan.24, 12:59 PM

so now people are starting threads because they are "thinking about leaving"?

this has attention GETTER (edited by 8) ) written all over it.
2008.Jan.24, 01:00 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Aww..He's callin' my buddy Bren a pathetic person..Bren doesn't suck at life..He my buddy..

not what you was saying a about a month and half ago,lol,sure wish i still had those mails of you trying to hire me to hit bren then,with freinds like you who needs enemys

Yer... and his jokes are good. SG, you're quite sad, pretending to be your own wife... just saying.

OK, if only for my selfish needs I don't want to see any active members leaving. This is a game, people will come and go...they always have. If you enjoy the game, stay and give me another target please or train up and one day beat me....either one I have more fun. If at any time you develop severe emotional pains from a game, I think at that point it is time for a reality check. This game is addictive, time consuming, emotion rousing, and fun, but its not real life. I have made some great friends from being here, but no one could force me to quit playing by talking trash. Thats just kindergarten bs. Stay and have fun, or go and do it gracefully.....My 2
2008.Jan.24, 01:01 PM

You tell me something. Why would I pay to hit Bren whenever Bren NEVER had a thing to do with me in the past?

:oops: :oops: :oops:

I think Shadowguard's lookin' for material to use.
2008.Jan.24, 01:02 PM

badmanbren Wrote:Yer... and his jokes are good. SG, you're quite sad, pretending to be your own wife... just saying.
at least i have a old lady,but as far as acting like her,do not have to,zen can confirm that for you so before you run your mouth make sure you know what your talking about,plus there is a few players that know for a fact my wife plays,try again punk
2008.Jan.24, 01:05 PM

I don't plan to marry at the age of 16 BRO. Maybe later in my life bro, you was crying like a girl so I thought maybe you got the character mixed up bro. Just saying, bro.
2008.Jan.24, 01:07 PM

dawilz Wrote:so now people are starting threads because they are "thinking about leaving"?

this has attention whore written all over it.

Yea lol not a statement IM LEAVING just a Maybe ill leave but ill post it and see if anyone begs me to stay thread. :shock:
2008.Jan.24, 01:08 PM

badmanbren Wrote:Yer... and his jokes are good. SG, you're quite sad, pretending to be your own wife... just saying.

I can 100% confirm that SG and SGsoldlady are 2 different people. Mind you I have taken the time to get to know them both personally outside of the game in real life. Both are awesome individuals with a heart of gold.

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
Thread Closed