leaving game
2008.Jan.24, 12:20 PM

Yer. Thanks, good luck with yours. You remind me of South Parks Mr Hanky... all the brown stuff. *Sniff *Sniff.

Not really. XD

I have to agree with Shadowguard. I watch daily how people are treated day in and day out. It does seem that the more friends you have in game, they more you are hated and how people attempt you to quit the game. Sad to see.

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2008.Jan.24, 12:21 PM

Ummm Good bye if you leave or Good luck if you stay!
:wink:

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2008.Jan.24, 12:26 PM

i'm pretty sure a large friends list only matters to the person who has the large friends list. who cares what the size of it is? that's dumbest reasoning i've ever heard for being singled out. people around here need to lighten the fuck up. and by saying that someone has a "pathetic life" pretty much makes it clear that you can't distinguish fantasy (game) from reality (life).
2008.Jan.24, 12:26 PM

Jolabent Wrote:I have to agree with Shadowguard. I watch daily how people are treated day in and day out. It does seem that the more friends you have in game, they more you are hated and how people attempt you to quit the game. Sad to see.

What? Can you provide some examples?

Friend count is obviously very important to some people. But I think the majority of AL doesn't really care how many ticks people have on their friends lists.
2008.Jan.24, 12:28 PM

Aww..He's callin' my buddy Bren a pathetic person..Bren doesn't suck at life..He my buddy..
2008.Jan.24, 12:28 PM

True. It's a number. Nice to have, yet still only a number.
2008.Jan.24, 12:29 PM

Jolabent Wrote:I have to agree with Shadowguard. I watch daily how people are treated day in and day out. It does seem that the more friends you have in game, they more you are hated and how people attempt you to quit the game. Sad to see.

I too see stuff going on daily by others. Hope you stay bud. Will definitely hate seeing you go. You are one of the few in the game I really like. You help out when you have gang members pulling junk and look at both sides of the story instead of just assuming that your member(s) was/were in the right. Definitely will miss seeing you leave here. Sad
2008.Jan.24, 12:30 PM

dawilz Wrote:i'm pretty sure a large friends list only matters to the person who has the large friends list. who cares what the size of it is? that's dumbest reasoning i've ever heard for being singled out. people around here to lighten the frag up. and by saying that someone has a "pathetic life" pretty much makes it clear that you can't distinguish fantasy (game) from reality (life).
[Image: xldvfm.jpg]

I'll make you a star in the back seat of my car.
Thread Closed