leaving game
2008.Jan.24, 12:31 PM

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Oh man, that's great.
2008.Jan.24, 12:35 PM

No where did I say friends list in my post. Friends list means nothing, could be 1/2 of them are inactives. I mean who has friends, respect from players, who helps other players, etc.

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2008.Jan.24, 12:35 PM

I'm just upset that only the top 5 sorority sisters are listed. How are all of the bullies supposed to target the popular kids without a comprehensive list?

I move that it be added to the pantheon.
2008.Jan.24, 12:43 PM

How stupid all of this has come to be. Shadowguard is o nly saying that alot of players in the game feel threated buy others. So when they feel threatened they go on a rampage and start attacking that person for no reason other than haterade. Shadowguard has brought alot of good things to this game. He makes it more fun for alot of people. Yes there are alot of people that don't like him but why can't those playres just keep their comments to themselves. If playes would just take the time to get to know Shadowguard they would find out that he is a great guy and all the players on here that do talk to him on the phone can vouch for this. He is a wonderful man. I think that everyone just needs to let alot of things go and stop pushing things on. Alot of things that go on in this game is stupid stuff. Everyone needs to grow up and live their lives like adults not like kids.
2008.Jan.24, 12:45 PM

How can a GAME be threatening? Unless it's Manhunt... and that wasn't even bloudy threatening!
2008.Jan.24, 12:46 PM

Mmm, haterade.

Sorry to get off topic... I just don't think the popular kids are being targeted. That's all.
2008.Jan.24, 12:46 PM

SGsOldLady Wrote:So when they feel threatened they go on a rampage and start attacking that person for no reason other than haterade.

is that a new kind of gatorade?

personally i like SG and we've never had any problems but i think saying that the more friends you have makes you more hated is stupid. not to mention, the initial direction of this thread wasn't too clear. are you leaving, reminiscing....what?
2008.Jan.24, 12:47 PM

Exactly @ Both Bren and other.
2008.Jan.24, 12:51 PM

Oh please, reality check people. This is a game and i think the only people taking it too far are the ones who are crying over their hurt feelings. Suck it up and get a life.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Jan.24, 12:55 PM

He's thinking about leaving @ w00k.
Thread Closed