Lack of upper level players to attack
2008.Jan.21, 12:27 PM

Why not make attacking players offline give you double the exp as attacking an online player!Hospitalising someone losing you 400+ exp points depending on level and no exp for muggings.

Any player hospitalising an ncp or any player would get punished!Anyone attacking an online player for exp would get half the exp for a win.Attacking offline players doubles the exp you get now.Just a thought.
2008.Jan.21, 12:29 PM

biffbaffboff Wrote:Why not make attacking players offline give you double the exp as attacking an online player!Hospitalising someone losing you 400+ exp points depending on level and no exp for muggings.

Any player hospitalising an ncp or any player would get punished!Anyone attacking an online player for exp would get half the exp for a win.Attacking offline players doubles the exp you get now.Just a thought.

http://www.agkidzone.com/cb_games.action

You'll love this game, Biff!
2008.Jan.21, 12:32 PM

biffbaffboff Wrote:Why not make attacking players offline give you double the exp as attacking an online player!Hospitalising someone losing you 400+ exp points depending on level and no exp for muggings.

mmmmm sounds like someone who doesn't like competition and is afraid of being attacked,

Yes, let's punish everyone who wants to do attacks in a game of war. :roll:
2008.Jan.21, 12:33 PM

Already do.Come on it makes sense.This would also allow the level 30+ to gain levels faster catching you up quicker and thus giving you more level 40+ players to attack
2008.Jan.21, 12:35 PM

biffbaffboff Wrote:Already do.Come on it makes sense.This would also allow the level 30+ to gain levels faster catching you up quicker and thus giving you more level 40+ players to attack

Work for it like everyone else.
2008.Jan.21, 12:44 PM

Ill never be the best i just want to try and figure a way for you guys to quit moaning about your current predicament.It seems worthwhile to investigate the whole exp gained v lossed issue rather than lack of targets.

Whilst you rule our world with an iron fist and an unswerving determination to be no1/no2 no-one will have the chance to compete with you the way the system allows you to hospitalise players close to you without detriment to your own ambitions to level up.Whilst you go around hospitalising any player close to you how can you expect them to level and give you better targets.++++++++odd++++++++++.Rewritting the exp code would eleviate all underhand attempts to be better than your foe's and i still believe my earlier post reguarding exp change would be benificial to you and everyone else in the long run..not the short term.We all want a longterm solution dont we.
2008.Jan.21, 01:39 PM

biffbaffboff Wrote:Ill never be the best i just want to try and figure a way for you guys to quit moaning about your current predicament.It seems worthwhile to investigate the whole exp gained v lossed issue rather than lack of targets.

Whilst you rule our world with an iron fist and an unswerving determination to be no1/no2 no-one will have the chance to compete with you the way the system allows you to hospitalise players close to you without detriment to your own ambitions to level up.Whilst you go around hospitalising any player close to you how can you expect them to level and give you better targets.++++++++odd++++++++++.Rewritting the exp code would eleviate all underhand attempts to be better than your foe's and i still believe my earlier post reguarding exp change would be benificial to you and everyone else in the long run..not the short term.We all want a longterm solution dont we.

Biff, when you speak, you should have your facts straight. With 1 exception, I have never hospitalized a player near my level who did not initiate the fight.

Secondly, when i was your level, i felt like i would never catch the top guys either.

Finally, just so you can get it straight, you're the one complaining. It's not my fault that you don't play as much as I and frankly it's not my problem. I don't need any more targets. I will do online attacks. That's not whining.

It's sad that you complain about never being able to catch the upper level players when you are unwilling to do what it takes to get there. You guys want the game given to you instead of earning your positions.

Why should you be able to compete with a person who has been playing longer than you, plays every day for many hours, and donates? Sign up for a Sim game. There's no competition there.

And as a warning, before you make any more fictitious accusations, please get your facts straight. If you want names named, contact me in game rather than the forum.
2008.Jan.21, 02:20 PM

Are you totally missing the point of my post on purpose?

I can cut it down to this:

We play this game to fight other players, not to fight NPC's. If anyone gets to far ahead to get a challenge from other players, they are gonna need to find challenges elsewhere in the game. If you want to fight NPC's so badly maybe it's you that needs to play sim.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Jan.21, 02:25 PM

Druchii Wrote:Are you totally missing the point of my post on purpose?

I can cut it down to this:

We play this game to fight other players, not to fight NPC's. If anyone gets to far ahead to get a challenge from other players, they are gonna need to find challenges elsewhere in the game. If you want to fight NPC's so badly maybe it's you that needs to play sim.

Hey Dru, did you read my last post? I said i don't want any NPCs. Let's remove balazar, mort and anyone who is inactive.

I will now restrict my attacks to PLAYERS WHO ACTIVELY PLAY THE GAME.
2008.Jan.21, 02:39 PM

And no, I only read your response to me, and it felt like you just attacked something I didn't say at all.

Fine by me. Play the game your way, try to provoke anyone you can to get your wishes through. But it will backfire on you in the end.

I remember you as a nice and funny guy in Pestilence, always trying to get people to do their best and easy going with jokes. And now you have just been pushing people around lately. But by all means, take your frustrations over reaching your goal to become the most powerful player in AL out on me. Better that then people who will take more offense to it than me.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.