A few thoughts on the new war system
2007.Dec.06, 07:32 PM

I agree, we need to find some way to integrate PvP combat back into the war system.
2007.Dec.06, 08:26 PM

Personally, I could write volumes on the war system, but there needs to be some pvp integration. I'm not in favor of the old system by far, but combat should be rewarded not punished, and losing gangs should spend a few minutes in the hospital imo. A hybrid system is def a great option.....maybe two types of war Smile
2007.Dec.06, 08:40 PM

the losing team should incur a penalty. if that penalty is hospital time, then there should be a limit to the amount of wars that any one gang can declare, maybe one war per few hours

also, maybe if the defending team does not accept the war - kind of like a just war and terms or w/e i dont care - then they avoid hospital time, but get 1/2 of war bonuses. something like that
2007.Dec.06, 09:50 PM

honestly i really liked the old gang war system, it practically FELT more like a war. but only problem with it was extremely powerful gangs declaring on significantly weak ones.. so why not add reputation to a gang? if you declare war on a significantly weak gang your gang rep lowers while declaring and winning against a stronger or equal gang results to gang rep gains? idk.. just a thought.. lol
2007.Dec.06, 10:00 PM

um by your number you have no clue what we are talking about
2007.Dec.06, 10:08 PM

lol doesnt mean i dont know much.. i had an account once, got banned for some personal reason.. not that im plannin to commit it again tho, well ive played this game long enough to know that Elders once ruled this game, Ush was a marvel as wolverine ofcourse and zen had an eyeball for a pic. Smile
2007.Dec.06, 10:24 PM

decadency Wrote:lol doesnt mean i dont know much.. i had an account once, got banned for some personal reason.. not that im plannin to commit it again tho, well ive played this game long enough to know that Elders once ruled this game, Ush was a marvel as wolverine ofcourse and zen had an eyeball for a pic. Smile

self'd
2007.Dec.06, 10:54 PM

decadency Wrote:lol doesnt mean i dont know much.. i had an account once, got banned for some personal reason.. not that im plannin to commit it again tho, well ive played this game long enough to know that Elders once ruled this game, Ush was a marvel as wolverine ofcourse and zen had an eyeball for a pic. Smile

Ummmmmmm, you do realize you just said you were a multi right?

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2007.Dec.06, 11:48 PM

hey hey hey now!!!! lets not do anything hasty. this is one of my best guys here. mabey he did something in the past, he might be responsible for [1]'s dissapearance, i dont know. but now hes on his meds and will no longer canibalize admins, he promises. besides, he's the only one in my gang that online all night with me. please. stop yelling. put the gun down. everything is cool. wow, what is my problem?
2007.Dec.07, 12:51 AM

hahaha nope. well i dunno if you would consider me a multi, not like i jump around accnts or anythin haha i mean my last account was banned about a year ago? kinda like behavior reasons prolly lol. Smile but hey if you feel im guilty fire away..