Ideas that are repeated often and doesnt need to be repeated
2008.Mar.17, 04:48 PM

took you that long to reply? Loki, getting a little slow? lol

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2008.Mar.17, 05:00 PM

Yeah I've been trying to figure it out for a couple months now.

This forum requires a scroll-down. Not slow, just lazy Biggrin
2008.Jul.17, 09:03 PM

i was curious how much work it would be to add the "comment" feature in your storage..say you are holding many weapons for the family it would be nice to remember which ones are yours and which ones belong to other people..i have a bad memory, good thing for the enemies list Twisted
2008.Jul.17, 09:22 PM

shark24 Wrote:i was curious how much work it would be to add the "comment" feature in your storage..say you are holding many weapons for the family it would be nice to remember which ones are yours and which ones belong to other people..i have a bad memory, good thing for the enemies list Twisted

Add it to your comment under your friend / Ememy sections! Smile

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2010.Mar.26, 12:15 PM
RE: Ideas that are repeated often and doesnt need to be repeated
So i took a few months off, played some other games, and one thing they all seemed to have is gang storage and gang weapons. This needs to be implemented here badly. This would help gangs recruit as there would be no issues with thievery or inactivity, and would stop a lot of pointless forum squabbling over who owns what or took whatever. Stat boosting equipment is cool and all, but really is only useful for the top 5% or 10% of players, gang vaults and branded equipment would help everyone. My 2 cents, back to clicking.

1.) You hit for 1407 points of damage. xxxxxxx resists 16 for a total of 1391 damage.
2010.Mar.27, 06:42 PM
(2010.Mar.26 12:15 PM)nathanket Wrote:  So i took a few months off, played some other games, and one thing they all seemed to have is gang storage and gang weapons. This needs to be implemented here badly. This would help gangs recruit as there would be no issues with thievery or inactivity, and would stop a lot of pointless forum squabbling over who owns what or took whatever. Stat boosting equipment is cool and all, but really is only useful for the top 5% or 10% of players, gang vaults and branded equipment would help everyone. My 2 cents, back to clicking.

+1

And wb again Smile
2010.Mar.29, 08:03 AM
not sure if these ideas have been run through the mill yet...

1. with all the new edible/temp/bonus items being introduced, put a shop in one of the higher level districts that would specialize in these items. maybe make it so that a limited # are available per day and have the items be seasonal. candy canes , clovers, and dumbed down halloween candy during the appropriate seasons. could induce a better cash flow and give the higher-ups an opportunity to make some extra coin.

2. personal crimes that take a few hours to complete. would take up most of your ap but gives you a chance at better cash or exp. but also a chance at a longer jailtime or a hospitalization. you can crime in the meantime while you "plan" for your bigger crime. kinda like an oc for the individual.
This post was last modified: 2010.Mar.29 08:04 AM by spacebird.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.Mar.29, 09:56 AM
(2010.Mar.29 08:03 AM)Troopermccue Wrote:  not sure if these ideas have been run through the mill yet...

2. personal crimes that take a few hours to complete. would take up most of your ap but gives you a chance at better cash or exp. but also a chance at a longer jailtime or a hospitalization. you can crime in the meantime while you "plan" for your bigger crime. kinda like an oc for the individual.

that sounds sweet. as for higher lvls buying candy farg that.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2010.Mar.29, 11:14 AM
(2010.Mar.29 09:56 AM)peteycrack Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.29 08:03 AM)Troopermccue Wrote:  not sure if these ideas have been run through the mill yet...

the higher levels (and i'm saying the really high levels only) could increase cash flow...something that will bring in new cash/credits as well as just making money change hands more.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.Mar.29, 10:46 PM
(2010.Mar.29 11:14 AM)Troopermccue Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.29 09:56 AM)peteycrack Wrote:  

the higher levels (and i'm saying the really high levels only) could increase cash flow...something that will bring in new cash/credits as well as just making money change hands more.

I agree, SB... that idea stinks!!

5.) You hit for 1073 points of damage. (xx) resists 20 for a total of 1053 damage. <-- My first crit over 1K - no candy. :-) 2/14/10

29.) You hit for 1120 points of damage. Xavier Halcon resists 54 for a total of 1066 damage. <-- 2/15/10!