2007 Most liked (Nominations only, complain on other thread)
2007.Nov.28, 10:18 PM

its a toss up between shadowguard and bigrod for me cuz ive known them for ever since i started playing but i think i will go with shadowguard.nothing against bigrod but i knew shadow first and he pretty much got me my own gang in the family.
2007.Nov.28, 10:38 PM

The Geek asked you very nicely to stop hijacking his idea. I think you are being very rude to him by doing this. It appears words are not enough for you. I would stand up for anyone who is being disrespected in such a manner that you are doing now. Very sad.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2007.Nov.28, 11:09 PM

Quote:2007 Most liked (Nominations only, complain on other thread)

Seems topic starters and forum mods have a tough time reading.

shadowinc Wrote:it really don't matter who runs it as long as run fair Biggrin lol lol

Good idea.

The last contest was done in February. Let's resume them. Scorpious wasn't trying to "steal" someone's idea, he was trying to bring it back. I doubt he was trying to beat anyone to the punch. I am sure if Scorpious and TheGeek discuss things on their own and bring the idea back in February 2008 it will be better than last year's if they decide to work together. With that said, I declare this dead horse thoroughly beaten. Topic closed.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
Thread Closed