2007 Most liked (Nominations only, complain on other thread)
2007.Nov.20, 11:30 PM
2007 Most liked (Nominations only, complain on other thread)
Let's try this again. If you want to whine and complain do it on the other thread not this one.

Since 2008 is almost upon us let's all nominate a 2007 most liked person of AL. For those who do not know Ush won the 2006 most like person of AL. Congrats to him on that. Instead of just placing some names on a poll so a little percentage of the AL community can vote on them let's nominate on this thread for the next two weeks and then we can vote on the nominees throughout December and have a far better input from the community. The person who wins may or may not get a title for it but at least we will know in the forums here who it is. Since people will want to nominate their own gang members let's limit it to nominations by non-gang members. If somebody is well liked they should not have to rely only on their gang members' support. Let's have some seconds and thirds on these people as well. Need people with many nominations as we will have too many people to vote on if we have only one or two nominations for them. As before, let's limit it to nominations for people not in your own gang (Of course gang families will nominate their own but as long as itis not the same gang itself). Let the nominations begin.
2007.Nov.20, 11:31 PM

So far it looks like:

Turkeyrider (GhostRider): 2

Daredevil: 1 (See, even sarcastic nominations are posted. lol )

Chance: 1

SG: 2 nominations

Jolabent: 3 nominations

Yoda: 2 nominations (yes he had somebody second the nomination from a family gang but it was not his own gang)

Rafal: 1 nomination

Badmanbren: 1 nomination (Unless Manasabhi changes it to Zen realizing he can and that Zen is eligible like anyone else)

Budweiser: 1 nomination

Wook: 1 nomination

Ush: Automatic nomination as he is defending champ

Mudpies: 1 nomination
2007.Nov.20, 11:51 PM

Mudpies
2007.Nov.21, 01:52 AM

Turkeyrider!
2007.Nov.21, 01:55 AM

I also have 2 vote for Turkeyrider! Biggrin
2007.Nov.21, 02:16 AM

I vote for lady jola
2007.Nov.21, 02:20 AM

I'd like to nominate Steve aka Daredevil for most liked player. He's so sweet and his mails always make me tingle a little.
2007.Nov.21, 02:21 AM

fills you full of warm fuzzies eh.
2007.Nov.21, 03:44 AM

Chance - No drama, no whining, just gets on with it, gives good man love

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2007.Nov.21, 06:01 AM

andyscho Wrote:Chance - No drama, no whining, just gets on with it, gives good man love

lmao.....youve spent too much time in jail with bubba im guessing Smile

I like everyone ....how can I pick just one. Except you know who Smile
Thread Closed