Poll: Do you think there should be a level cap in Awakened Lands?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Level Cap.
2007.Nov.28, 11:30 PM

Dingus Wrote:Juust a minimum stat requirement, no maximum. Gym trainable stats only. Fo instance being a level 16 my acc., dex, res, str. would all have to be 17 minimum before i can level up.
Again, good luck reaching lvl 50 in strength if you're a gun user or vice-versa for acc if a melee fighter...

Not to talk about resistance! :shock:
2007.Nov.28, 11:50 PM

Awesome input everyone! I believe the community has spoken Smile

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2007.Nov.29, 07:16 AM

I don't see what purpose a stat minimum or cap by level would serve. If someone wants to train their stats past their level, I say more power to them. If someone wants to neglect their stats to level up, they'll figure out the error of that soon enough.
Some people like to jump in levels and use the energy gains to catch up in stats. Some people like to grind away at stats then level up. Either way, I don't see why it should be decided for them how they play.
2007.Nov.29, 06:30 PM

Hostile85 Wrote:Either way, I don't see why it should be decided for them how they play.
My hero!

Wanna be my valentine this year?!?!?
2007.Nov.29, 06:33 PM

Seriously, i think the point was proven. I had some individuals come to me about this, and the community spoke out against the idea. Excellent job everyone Smile Consider poll closed and no longer open for discussion Smile

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.