Poll: Do you think there should be a level cap in Awakened Lands?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Level Cap.
2007.Nov.28, 07:14 PM

Definite no level cap. Keep leveling as you can. However, I do not think there should be some kind of stat requirement before you can level. Should just be XP. You can level in D&D (If people still play that, HEHE) and I can always play my Wasteland game and have unlimited levels too. Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin
2007.Nov.28, 07:18 PM

he means it the other way around - if you are level 25, your stats can go up to level 25, but no higher

that would absolutely KILL all the people that donated a bajillion dollars to get super high END and have their stats way above their level already. and i would laugh

Biggrin
2007.Nov.28, 07:21 PM

abysmalpoptart Wrote:he means it the other way around - if you are level 25, your stats can go up to level 25, but no higher

that would absolutely KILL all the people that donated a bajillion dollars to get super high END and have their stats way above their level already. and i would laugh

Biggrin
This was discussed before and proved to be a VERY VERY bad idea.

Stop trying to pick on donators and active players and focus on fixing those who wants to be at the top playing an hour a day...
2007.Nov.28, 07:24 PM

abysmalpoptart Wrote:he means it the other way around - if you are level 25, your stats can go up to level 25, but no higher

Biggrin

Ahhh, I see. Then I also say no to that stat requirement. If a newly starting LVL 5 wants to donate alot and get his or her stats to LVL 15 or LVL 20 I say the more power to them. If you limit the stat levels then I too think many many will leave.
2007.Nov.28, 07:59 PM

abysmalpoptart Wrote:if you are level 25, your stats can go up to level 25, but no higher

that would make me very upset. very very upset.
2007.Nov.28, 08:04 PM

I think the only time a level cap will happen is when Zen gets tired of making levels. :wink:

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2007.Nov.28, 08:10 PM

hydro9226 Wrote:

Biggrin
This was discussed before and proved to be a VERY VERY bad idea.

Stop trying to pick on donators and active players and focus on fixing those who wants to be at the top playing an hour a day...

i wasnt suggesting it, i was explaining it. jerk Sad
2007.Nov.28, 09:39 PM

hydro9226 Wrote:Stop trying to pick on donators and active players and focus on fixing those who wants to be at the top playing an hour a day...

lol
2007.Nov.28, 10:15 PM

lol

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2007.Nov.28, 10:24 PM

Juust a minimum stat requirement, no maximum. Gym trainable stats only. Fo instance being a level 16 my acc., dex, res, str. would all have to be 17 minimum before i can level up.