AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Level Cap.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Anything goes, be nice, don't hijack!

Your thoughts?

mudpies

this game is a slow moving long term commitment. I'd like to think some of us will still be playing and building ourselves for years. If you cap off the levels people will eventually have no reason to play this silly little time management game.

assuming that's what you were talking about. are you talking max levels or caps for attacks?

PropositionJoe

I hope that as the population of the game moves up in level that more items and areas will become available to satisfy advanced players.

Hostile85

It seems to me that there's something of a level cap already in place. As we get higher in levels or stats, it takes a little longer each time to get that next player level or stat level. For example, it's much easier for someone to go from level 2 to 3 than it is from say level 20 to 21. Eventually the points required to get to the next level have to be near impossible to get to.
But with the right amount of dedication and time invested and with the right long term strategy, players can catch up to and surpass other players who have been playing for longer than they have.

TheGeek

I agree with Hostile on that. When I played Shadowbane (flopped mmo that should have been every player killers fantasy but failed due to poor coding) there was no "set" level cap, it was instead what is referred to as a "soft cap" this means that the time investment needed to achieve new levels started to supercede the gains for reaching said levels. I can see AL hitting that point sooner or later.

shadowinc

i feel if your able to spend the time and effort to attain highier lvls,so be it more power to that player,if a cap is put in place players will start leaving the game because they can nolonger go up Biggrin

Thor

I always said I wanted to be the first player to hit level 100! That is if all the other players more active than me quits before, of course. :wink:

So, no caps for me.

buuddha

hydro9226 Wrote:I always said I wanted to be the first player to hit level 100! That is if all the other players more active than me quits before, of course. :wink:

So, no caps for me.

good luck with that lol.
in order to advance your stats must be inline with your level. that sounds good to me Biggrin
oooh, that would be cool! Minimum stats to level, lol
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's