AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Level Cap.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Scorpious

Definite no level cap. Keep leveling as you can. However, I do not think there should be some kind of stat requirement before you can level. Should just be XP. You can level in D&D (If people still play that, HEHE) and I can always play my Wasteland game and have unlimited levels too. Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin
he means it the other way around - if you are level 25, your stats can go up to level 25, but no higher

that would absolutely KILL all the people that donated a bajillion dollars to get super high END and have their stats way above their level already. and i would laugh

Biggrin

Thor

abysmalpoptart Wrote:he means it the other way around - if you are level 25, your stats can go up to level 25, but no higher

that would absolutely KILL all the people that donated a bajillion dollars to get super high END and have their stats way above their level already. and i would laugh

Biggrin
This was discussed before and proved to be a VERY VERY bad idea.

Stop trying to pick on donators and active players and focus on fixing those who wants to be at the top playing an hour a day...

Scorpious

abysmalpoptart Wrote:he means it the other way around - if you are level 25, your stats can go up to level 25, but no higher

Biggrin

Ahhh, I see. Then I also say no to that stat requirement. If a newly starting LVL 5 wants to donate alot and get his or her stats to LVL 15 or LVL 20 I say the more power to them. If you limit the stat levels then I too think many many will leave.

mudpies

abysmalpoptart Wrote:if you are level 25, your stats can go up to level 25, but no higher

that would make me very upset. very very upset.
I think the only time a level cap will happen is when Zen gets tired of making levels. :wink:
hydro9226 Wrote:

Biggrin
This was discussed before and proved to be a VERY VERY bad idea.

Stop trying to pick on donators and active players and focus on fixing those who wants to be at the top playing an hour a day...

i wasnt suggesting it, i was explaining it. jerk Sad

Loki

hydro9226 Wrote:Stop trying to pick on donators and active players and focus on fixing those who wants to be at the top playing an hour a day...

lol
lol
Juust a minimum stat requirement, no maximum. Gym trainable stats only. Fo instance being a level 16 my acc., dex, res, str. would all have to be 17 minimum before i can level up.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's