2007 Most liked (Nominations only, complain on other thread)
2007.Nov.28, 10:31 AM

mudpies Wrote:I thought Scorp's poll ended this drek?

guess not Twisted
2007.Nov.28, 07:21 PM

mudpies Wrote:I thought Scorp's poll ended this drek?

Nope. People decided to hijack it so I do not feel it necessary to stop it since it was already going for days. Also, I was right on the other one. Not publically open even though Dru suggested it be.

Since the other thread is gone I need the people that nominated on that one to re-nominate their choice again. Looks like I can give them a few more days still so they can get their nominations back again and not cause anybody to miss their chance because they were on the other post. Smile Smile Smile
2007.Nov.28, 07:55 PM

Nominate again? Didn't we agree on waiting for the real one? Thegeek's annual "Most Liked Awakened Lands Player" contest.
2007.Nov.28, 08:39 PM

TheGeek Wrote:
zenith Wrote:I don't recall TheGeek having a post in the forums for this. Where was it?

http://www.awakenedlands.com/forums/view...ght=player

http://www.awakenedlands.com/forums/view...ght=player

Nope. Not ended. Still don't see anything in those two posts saying anything about same person doing it. There are many contests at many companies that run yearly yet is not by the same person. Next year's can be a different person if it takes awhile before somebody decides to run it. I did not see anything in those two posts saying:
"I WILL RUN IT NEXT YEAR AND THE YEAR AFTER AND THE YEAR AFTER THAT ONE TOO".

So nominate, vote, or do not. Kind of simple as that.
2007.Nov.28, 09:35 PM

I kind of think it would just be common courtesy to let the person who started it do it again (or at least wait a full year for an "annual event"). We've now turned what is supposed to be a fun event into an annoying charade. :?
2007.Nov.28, 09:42 PM

Yes we had a poll Twice and it was voted to STOP the voting and wait and let the geek do it....

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2007.Nov.28, 09:43 PM

Nope. Never was able to be finished for the seven days. Kept getting jacked and eventually it was removed. I gave my courtesy and ran that poll for this. It was unable to be civilized so I am not volunteering that poll again. I guess people should have just voted and not tried to ruin it.

BTW, we still need more nominations. And the re-nominations for those others.
2007.Nov.28, 09:52 PM

not agreeing with your viewpoint does not = ruining it.
people have brought up concerns and the issues were shot up with a snide attitude.

call it threadjacking if you will, but you obviously need to hear it.
2007.Nov.28, 10:02 PM

either way,it seems alot can not read,this post is to tell who you want to be voted on,it really don't matter who runs it as long as run fair Biggrin lol lol
2007.Nov.28, 10:03 PM

HMMMMMM, is somebody upset or something? One online attack, stimmed out. Thrown in jail trying to bust somebody. Get busted myself and then online attacked once more. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad you were most like of 2006 and not most disliked. I guess since the person who complained about me taking his contest can't attack me without looking like a bully I guess somebody else from the gang can do it. Plausible denial then I guess.

9:59 pm Ushanewnewba mugged you and stole $0.
9:33 pm Ushanewnewba mugged you and stole $0.
10:15 pm Ushanewnewba defeated you and left you in shame.
Thread Closed